Singapore Expats Forum

It's party time!!!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Sophie Cat

It's party time!!!

Postby Sophie Cat » Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:13 am

Hey Cherryblue,

Our next get-together, How about throwing one at Faith's cafe? Just a thought...... But, I'm still working out logistics on having it at "Thumper". Could you perhaps start the ball rolling, find out the number of "count me ins". Will update you on status of my findings, soooooonnnnn...... very sooonnnnnnnn........

(P.S. - you sound a spy......... 'cannedham' is 'Tom' and are you sure he's not 'Eddy'????? :roll: Hahahaha......

Cheers
M

monstergal
Regular
Regular

Postby monstergal » Tue, 14 Dec 2004 2:58 pm

Update on the cafe... umm, looks like all of us, may meet before the cafe is ready to start...hehe.. still renovating..but you guys are definitely making me anxious ..

You guys are really GREAT! :P

BTW, maybe we could all meet for the ladies night at Thumper this week after work!! What do you reckon? Or..even at Indochines - Forbidden City (Clarke Quay) --> went there for a quick peak & the decor is great.

cherryblu3

christmas party

Postby cherryblu3 » Tue, 14 Dec 2004 3:56 pm

heyyyy...i'd luv to try forbidden city Indochine.....havent been there so far....should be nice.....how bout tis friday 17th dec??
its more of a chill out place isnt it??

hiii sophie cat.....hows ur party at thumper??
we cant invite the ppl if we dun have the details...n need to set time also?
shall we have it on christmas eve 24th dec?? jez rite its friday hehe.....

when's faith cafe opening?? would luv to check it out....thats our next destination heheh......

monstergal
Regular
Regular

Postby monstergal » Tue, 14 Dec 2004 8:52 pm

hey guys, i just posted a new thread for this friday's outing. hope you can come...