Singapore Expats Forum

Meet up and make new friends....next weekend?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
kaz2204

Meet up and make new friends....next weekend?

Postby kaz2204 » Thu, 20 Sep 2012 6:00 pm

Hi Everyone,

I new to all this! I'm planning on relocating to Singapore from the UK. I am coming over for a few days to visit next weekend (29th Sept Sat - 2nd Oct). I'm just wondering if anyone wants to meet up on the Saturday night? I don't know anyone so it would be good to meet new people and probably go out to a bar!

I'm single, female and 27yrs old. Add me on facebook: kazza2k@hotmail.com or Twitter: @kaz_2204 or email me please :)

Thanks,
Karen

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:46 pm

Well...if you're still free at that night, you might want to come to a birthday party of one of our pristine members...I still gotta ask him if it's okay though.

You gotta be adventurous a little bit. Cause you don't know me at all, do you? :cool:

I've got twitter too, but I'll save it for a later time...
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

kaz2204

Postby kaz2204 » Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:22 pm

As long as you aint a 'masked murder' or anything draft like that then i might join yah :) if that's ok? Lol.

I'm always up for a party! Let me know the details, once uve asked the birthday boy!

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:50 pm

Cool, I'll let you know if I got anything from the host. My usual gang is unfortunately out that weekend for their own trip out of the country. So I'm left alone for the party. Will try and find other "lone wolves" for the night that are approved for the party, cause the host is a really awesome guy...I don't wanna be the dude who brought the weirdo in...but hey, I'm also weirdo. :lol:

BTW, being a stalker and everything :twisted:, I've seen your twitter and it's legit...your e-mail for facebook isn't though. Doing it for a reason?
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

kaz2204

Postby kaz2204 » Fri, 21 Sep 2012 2:18 am

It sounds like a good plan!! I'm staying quite central near clarke quay! I don't know anyone and never been to singapore so the more people i meet the better!

No probs on the stalking! I thought i'd put my facebook and twitter account up so people know i'm a real person lol! :) The facebook email should work - it might be because i'm on the UK network. My name is Karen with chinese symbols after it. You got my twitter details if that doesn't work! :)

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Sat, 22 Sep 2012 2:27 pm

He says I'm okay with bringing just a couple of people. Maybe I'll try finding one more person. I'll pm you my contacts in Singapore.