cost of IVF

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
JPN

cost of IVF

Post by JPN » Tue, 14 Dec 2004 8:17 am

Hi guys

Can someone please give me an idea how expensive in vitro fertilisation (IVF) is in Singapore?

Which one is most reliable place to try it?

Thank you so much

JPN

jivintan
Regular
Regular

IVF

Post by jivintan » Tue, 14 Dec 2004 4:46 pm

Hi JPN,

you can try Christopher Chen Clinic at Gleneagles. He's the director at that hospital as well. Heard he not bad but the fees quite high. My friend had it done at cost of over S$10k for the injection, medicine and operation.

All the best
JT

Yutenji
Chatter
Chatter

Re: cost of IVF

Post by Yutenji » Tue, 14 Dec 2004 6:33 pm

JPN wrote:Can someone please give me an idea how expensive in vitro fertilisation (IVF) is in Singapore?
Which one is most reliable place to try it?
Hi, Prof. P.C. Wong at NUH is regarded as one of the best in the country, if not the region. He also seems like a pretty decent and caring guy, which is important on a sensitive matter like this. He sometimes runs clinics (not sure of the schedule) at Mount Elizabeth, if NUH is too far out of your way.
Note that you can also reclaim (part of) your medical expenses against Medisave, if you contribute to CPF. You should of course verify these details before proceeding, since our experience of this was a couple of years back.
Good luck

Post by Guest » Wed, 15 Dec 2004 3:58 am

Thank you so much to both of you guys. I really appreciate your help.

Regards

JPN