Singapore Expats Forum

Can S Pass or PR holders bring their parents to stay in Sing

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
acidrain
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri, 01 Jun 2012

Can S Pass or PR holders bring their parents to stay in Sing

Postby acidrain » Tue, 18 Sep 2012 2:38 pm

Dear all,

Appreciate your feedback on the post question, if the person is holding S pass or PR, can they bring their parents to stay in Singapore?

If so, for how long or it will only be short stay?

Thanks

User avatar
v4jr4
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 887
Joined: Mon, 09 Jul 2012
Location: Chocolate Factory

Postby v4jr4 » Tue, 18 Sep 2012 2:41 pm

Depends on your pass level. You can read the requirements in this link.
"Budget Expat"

revhappy
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1067
Joined: Wed, 10 Jun 2009

Re: Can S Pass or PR holders bring their parents to stay in

Postby revhappy » Tue, 18 Sep 2012 2:43 pm

acidrain wrote:Dear all,

Appreciate your feedback on the post question, if the person is holding S pass or PR, can they bring their parents to stay in Singapore?

If so, for how long or it will only be short stay?

Thanks


PR Yes
S Pass No

acidrain
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri, 01 Jun 2012

Postby acidrain » Tue, 18 Sep 2012 3:00 pm

v4jr4 wrote:Depends on your pass level. You can read the requirements in this link.


Thanks for the link and prompt feedback, really appreciate it.

acidrain
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri, 01 Jun 2012

Re: Can S Pass or PR holders bring their parents to stay in

Postby acidrain » Tue, 18 Sep 2012 3:01 pm

revhappy wrote:
acidrain wrote:Dear all,

Appreciate your feedback on the post question, if the person is holding S pass or PR, can they bring their parents to stay in Singapore?

If so, for how long or it will only be short stay?

Thanks


PR Yes
S Pass No


Thanks for the prompt feedback, really appreciate it.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest