Singapore Expats Forum

23/f new to Singapore

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
karenx

23/f new to Singapore

Postby karenx » Thu, 13 Sep 2012 9:43 pm

Hi everyone! I've been in Singapore for just under 4 weeks now. I've been exploring parts of the city by myself, but thought it would be more fun with others. Plus, I don't know too many people here, so I'm looking to meet more people. If you're interested, PM me or post your email address here. We can set something up. I'm also up for meeting for food, coffee, etc. I live near Tiong Bahru and work near Tanjong Pagar, so it's not too hard for me to get anywhere.

-Karen

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Thu, 13 Sep 2012 11:11 pm

Sure, I'm good...look around my thread below for events I'm making. By the way, my e-mail is in the first post of the thread....just so that I'm not spamming my address everywhere...
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

liber6

Postby liber6 » Thu, 13 Sep 2012 11:25 pm

Hi Karen
I'm relatively new in Singapore too,
Please add me for any incoming event, its sunnyskybluefish @ gmail

schwarz

Postby schwarz » Sat, 15 Sep 2012 1:03 am

hey there welcome to sg !

pls do add me ;) my email is schwarzbimmer@gmail.com

cc556

Postby cc556 » Sat, 15 Sep 2012 9:59 am

Hi Karen. Welcome. Although maybe you should welcome me since yo've been here longer.

Anywa, also looking to meet somemore people. I would pm you but haven't reached the required number of posts yet.

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Sat, 15 Sep 2012 5:30 pm

cc556 wrote:Hi Karen. Welcome. Although maybe you should welcome me since yo've been here longer.

Anywa, also looking to meet somemore people. I would pm you but haven't reached the required number of posts yet.

You have 6 now...that should be the magic number.

By the way, girls (and guys also, of course) I'm gathering people for the "Hollywood After Party" next week 22nd...just for us to hang out with good music and free flow beer or such. If you're keen, just look my thread up and drop an e-mail or PM.

BTW, I know it's last minute, but anybody interested for lunch tomorrow? I'm heading to the Arts Science Museum to pick up something for my sis...
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

Jaydon

Postby Jaydon » Sun, 16 Sep 2012 6:48 pm

Hey all,

Been in Singapore a week now. Keen to meet new people so please keep me in the loop also.

Currently staying in Orchard.

jaydon@ovi.com

megmargarette

HI

Postby megmargarette » Tue, 18 Sep 2012 12:18 pm

hi karen! I am pretty much the same. :) new here in Singapore and just looking out for some friends here. email me (for others too) for company or anything going on please :) margarette_13@hotmail.com
Margarette

ThorstenKerr

Postby ThorstenKerr » Sat, 22 Sep 2012 11:39 pm

hey karen, same here. New to singapore and keen on making friends and exploring singapore and the like. drop me a msg at FB oder text me :)

http://www.facebook.com/thorsten.kerr

or 8618 5202

of course anyone else also can add me :D

nilingzi

Postby nilingzi » Sun, 23 Sep 2012 2:34 pm

Hi Karen,

I'm not that new to SG but lately decided to explore more of the lesser known areas (mostly on foot/public transport) in Singapore and been cafe hopping lately to read and chill. I'm also a foodie :)

If Karen is interested to join, can drop me a msg here. Of course open to all.

lis23

Postby lis23 » Mon, 24 Sep 2012 1:22 pm

Hi... Karen. I'm new here too. I'm also new to this forum thing. I would love to meet new people. :) I enjoy movies and food. Here's my mail esarfendy23@gmail

MitulP
Regular
Regular

Hi

Postby MitulP » Fri, 05 Oct 2012 4:14 pm

Hi Karen,

This might be a little late in the day, but i'm keen for drinks and stuff like that. mitul001@hotmail.com if you do organise anything or if you fancy a drink.

I'm 27/m from London, been here a few months for work.
27/M from London. Here to meet people.

ca5an0va

Re: 23/f new to Singapore

Postby ca5an0va » Tue, 09 Oct 2012 6:01 pm

karenx wrote:Hi everyone! I've been in Singapore for just under 4 weeks now. I've been exploring parts of the city by myself, but thought it would be more fun with others. Plus, I don't know too many people here, so I'm looking to meet more people. If you're interested, PM me or post your email address here. We can set something up. I'm also up for meeting for food, coffee, etc. I live near Tiong Bahru and work near Tanjong Pagar, so it's not too hard for me to get anywhere.

-Karen

cool then lets hang out then :wink:
"Humor Me!"

jennia

Postby jennia » Sat, 20 Oct 2012 8:32 pm

I know i'm a bit late on this, but i'm 23, just moved to singapore and looking to make some friends to go exploring with! so if a group of people are interested then that'd be great ! my email is jenniakers@hotmail.com :)