Singapore Expats Forum

Moved from London with 1 year old, looking for friends!!

Need a playdate for your child? Look no further but here.
s11sje
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed, 11 Jul 2012

Moved from London with 1 year old, looking for friends!!

Postby s11sje » Thu, 13 Sep 2012 3:38 pm

Hi! Looking for mums with children for regular meet ups. Living near Tanglin road. Thanks!

Ukmummy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Location: Singapore

Re: Moved from London with 1 year old, looking for friends!!

Postby Ukmummy » Thu, 13 Sep 2012 7:25 pm

s11sje wrote:Hi! Looking for mums with children for regular meet ups. Living near Tanglin road. Thanks!

Hi! I just moved here from the uk too, staying in serviced apt until end of the month, I've got an 18 month old son. Also looking for mums for meet ups!!

s11sje
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed, 11 Jul 2012

Postby s11sje » Fri, 14 Sep 2012 3:55 pm

Great! Thanks for your reply. We are in the Treetops Serviced Apartments. Let me know where you are and we can organise a get together soon! Susan

Ukmummy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby Ukmummy » Fri, 14 Sep 2012 9:29 pm

s11sje wrote:Great! Thanks for your reply. We are in the Treetops Serviced Apartments. Let me know where you are and we can organise a get together soon! Susan


Hi Susan, we are in heritage view. This is my email so we can arrange something ladygray27forever@hotmail.com catch up soon, Emma

ChloedeNazelle
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat, 29 Sep 2012

Playdate

Postby ChloedeNazelle » Sun, 09 Dec 2012 9:41 pm

Hello Emma,
I just moved to Singapore with my husband and 15month old Alexandre. We live in Dover Park View which from what I gather is next door to you! Let me know I you would like to meet up sometime!
Chloe

Ukmummy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Location: Singapore

Re: Playdate

Postby Ukmummy » Sun, 27 Jan 2013 8:22 am

ChloedeNazelle wrote:Hello Emma,
I just moved to Singapore with my husband and 15month old Alexandre. We live in Dover Park View which from what I gather is next door to you! Let me know I you would like to meet up sometime!
Chloe


Hi Chloe
Sorry for slow response, I haven't looked this site for ages! We were only at heritage for a month but only live a couple of MRT stops away, if you still fancy meeting up my email address is ladygray27forever@hotmail.com


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Playdates & Playgroups for Children”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests