Singapore Expats

Pregnant in Singapore

Do you have any pregnancy related queries to ask or share? Post them here.
Kylster12

Pregnant in Singapore

Post by Kylster12 » Wed, 12 Sep 2012 3:26 pm

Hi Ladies!

I've been living in Singapore now for 8 months and am 7.5 months pregnant with my first bub. My husband travels alot for work and I do not know many people here.

Wondering if there are women out there who would like to network who are in a similar situation or perhaps recently had their bub and would like to catch up for coffee etc?

I'm keen to get to know some people here in Singapore to start building a network of friends. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.
Thanks!
Kylie

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Pregnant in Singapore

Post by ecureilx » Wed, 12 Sep 2012 4:54 pm

Kylster12 wrote:Hi Ladies!

I've been living in Singapore now for 8 months and am 7.5 months pregnant with my first bub. My husband travels alot for work and I do not know many people here.

Wondering if there are women out there who would like to network who are in a similar situation or perhaps recently had their bub and would like to catch up for coffee etc?

I'm keen to get to know some people here in Singapore to start building a network of friends. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.
Thanks!
Kylie
there is a group called "Sg Mothers" or "SINGAPORE MUMMIES" .. primarily sharing info and such between new mothers, and mostly expats ..

let me find the link for you ..

BTW, the mummies there are mixed - Asians mostly :) and natives

PS: google for mummysg and sgmummy :)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 12 Sep 2012 5:37 pm

What's the difference between Asians & Natives? :???:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Thu, 13 Sep 2012 9:09 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:What's the difference between Asians & Natives? :???:
You got me there :D :D

Well, I was gonna write Locals and Asians (read- Filipinos, Malaysians, Indonesians. etc. etc .. ) and - less Caucasians .. :D

Nikikate

Pregnant in Singapore

Post by Nikikate » Mon, 24 Sep 2012 11:37 am

Hi Kyle,

I am 21 weeks pregnant and have been in Singapore for 2 months. I am also keen to start meeting people. My husband also travels a lot with work and it would be great if we could meet up. Looking forward to hearing from you,
Niki

Muby

Post by Muby » Tue, 25 Sep 2012 8:33 pm

Hi!

I'm 26 weeks pregnant with first baby (due late December) and I've been in Singapore for a year on and off. Keen to meet new mums-to-be and share notes :)

Mu
Last edited by Muby on Mon, 05 Nov 2012 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

liaatje

Post by liaatje » Fri, 28 Sep 2012 4:31 pm

Hi ladies,

My name is Lia, from Holland and I'm 16 weeks along in my first pregnancy too.
I also do not know anyone else in Singapore that is pregnant and want to get to know other mums to be my friends :).

Please put me on the list and/or do let me know who is interested to catch up. Just one by one or a small group of ladies, it doesn't matter for me! I would be happy to see you all soon for a coffee or lunch! :)

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers,

Lia

to email me: liaterhorst ad gmail dot com

Lia

Arual

Post by Arual » Thu, 04 Oct 2012 12:18 am

Hello there! :)

really happy to see a few other moms-to-be here!

I'm Laura and 29+5 weeks pregnant, my boyfriend is working really hard so I get to spend most of the time alone :( was hoping to make some friends with other soon to be moms.

There is a Babymarket this friday in Singapore Expo, would someone like to join me and do some baby shopping??

If you girls are arranging some kind of a meet up or something let me know... PM are welcome too

thanks,
Laura

SG newbie

Mum to be

Post by SG newbie » Mon, 08 Oct 2012 11:22 am

Hi all,

I'm 30, I moved to Singapore 6 months ago from the UK and I am 16 wks pregnant my first pregnancy. Be great to meet some other mums to be so let me know if you arrange anything or if anyone would be interested in meeting for coffee. :)

SG newbie

Mum to be

Post by SG newbie » Mon, 08 Oct 2012 11:23 am

Hi all,

I'm 30, I moved to Singapore 6 months ago from the UK and I am 16 wks pregnant my first pregnancy. Be great to meet some other mums to be so let me know if you arrange anything or if anyone would be interested in meeting for coffee. :)

Arual

Post by Arual » Tue, 09 Oct 2012 10:40 pm

Hi SG Newbie,

yes, you are most welcome to join us next.

just send me an email to [email protected]

see you soon :)

sgswimmingcoach

Re: Pregnant in Singapore

Post by sgswimmingcoach » Wed, 13 Jul 2016 6:29 pm

Hi,
Jogender- you are saying correct about this topics.Thanks for sharing and Good Jobs.

Thank's