Singapore Expats Forum

Quadricycle in Singapore.

Discuss anything relating to automotive here, from car leasing to buying a vehicle.

Sponsored by:
Image
AVIS Car Rental
Leafable
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun, 25 Sep 2011

Quadricycle in Singapore.

Postby Leafable » Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:08 am

Hi expert of the Red Dot!

Anyone know is it legal to ride a quadricycle in Singapore? And where can you buy one? Is it class as car or bike here?

Thanks in advance!

iamnorah
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu, 09 Feb 2012
Location: City

Re: Quadricycle in Singapore.

Postby iamnorah » Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:26 am

Leafable wrote:Hi expert of the Red Dot!

Anyone know is it legal to ride a quadricycle in Singapore? And where can you buy one? Is it class as car or bike here?

Thanks in advance!


Image

This CanAm Bike
Needs a Class 2 bike license
Image

For this a lower in CC; Piagioo Scooter
Need a Class 2B bike license.

Go to their showroom
Tones of Motorcycle for sale.
New or 2nd Hand.

I buy from them all the time; http://www.mah.com.sg/
Best Regards
Nura Ashari
iamnorahashary@yahoo.com

Leafable
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun, 25 Sep 2011

Re: Quadricycle in Singapore.

Postby Leafable » Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:46 am

iamnorah wrote:
Leafable wrote:Hi expert of the Red Dot!

Anyone know is it legal to ride a quadricycle in Singapore? And where can you buy one? Is it class as car or bike here?

Thanks in advance!


Image

This CanAm Bike
Needs a Class 2 bike license
Image

For this a lower in CC; Piagioo Scooter
Need a Class 2B bike license.

Go to their showroom
Tones of Motorcycle for sale.
New or 2nd Hand.

I buy from them all the time; http://www.mah.com.sg/


Cheers Matey! Thanks for the info.

I was thinking of this kind of transport.
Image

For short commute without resourcing to fossil fuel.[/img]

User avatar
nutnut
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1850
Joined: Thu, 24 Nov 2011
Location: The Mainland....

Postby nutnut » Tue, 11 Sep 2012 1:09 pm

Cool, what is this and where would you buy one of these?
nutnut

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10413
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Postby Strong Eagle » Tue, 11 Sep 2012 1:13 pm

It is the Renault Twizzy - http://www.renault.com/en/vehicules/ren ... twizy.aspx

Currently not available in Singapore if I read the Renault website correctly.

Leafable
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun, 25 Sep 2011

Postby Leafable » Tue, 11 Sep 2012 2:47 pm

nutnut wrote:Cool, what is this and where would you buy one of these?


Nope can't buy em here. I was thinking of import it from home for £7k as long as they don't classify it as a car. Hopefully it'll fall in to Cat D for then its reasonable. I ain't paying S$70k for a quad. :shock:

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34262
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 11 Sep 2012 3:10 pm

If it came with ALL of the shown accessories, it might be worth it.....

Image

Leafable
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun, 25 Sep 2011

Postby Leafable » Tue, 11 Sep 2012 3:14 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:If it came with ALL of the shown accessories, it might be worth it.....

Image


Nah! I'm not worry about the extra. :D


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Cars & Motorcycles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest