Singapore Expats

Jetstar Asia Cabin Crew Recruitment Procedure and advices

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
flytothesky

Jetstar Asia Cabin Crew Recruitment Procedure and advices

Post by flytothesky » Thu, 06 Sep 2012 12:00 pm

I didn't see any Jetstar Asia CC recruitment related post, that's why i write it here and hope my post can help you guys for your interview....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You will get a number and divide into different tables, one table around 6-8 person.
Fill up the form you are given, and proceed to the interview venue.

1st round: Height Measurement. This is the very basic step to next round. Don’t waste your time to go to airport if you don’t meet the height requirement. After this, submit your document to them and enter the interview room.

2nd round: Read flight announcement. Find your table and queue to read flight announcement. There are 4 different paragraphs which interviewer will point one for you to read, it’s very simple, take off announcement, landing announcement and etc. My advise for you is to read them loudly and confidently, and you should pay attention to some pronunciation of the word, for instance: “fasten”

liangchendean
Regular
Regular

Post by liangchendean » Thu, 06 Sep 2012 1:46 pm

Good post~~~

fathileo
Regular
Regular

Post by fathileo » Thu, 06 Sep 2012 2:02 pm

wow seems like its more demanding and tense as compared to SIA interview.
i doubt i can make it through this one :S

estrella
Regular
Regular

Post by estrella » Thu, 06 Sep 2012 4:25 pm

the last time I go 4 years go, the reading of the announcement wasn't in the itinerary for the interview procedures, I guess they really wanna hire people who can speak english very clearly.. the new procedures seems harder tho.. haha :D
"Life doesn't suck just because you got wet in the rain"

Exotic
Regular
Regular

Post by Exotic » Fri, 07 Sep 2012 3:02 am

Actually I'm quite disappointed with their remuneration packages & their stages of interview. Rules & Regulations are too strict. Can be compared to SIA's interview.

liangchendean
Regular
Regular

Post by liangchendean » Mon, 10 Sep 2012 1:31 pm

Exotic wrote:Actually I'm quite disappointed with their remuneration packages & their stages of interview. Rules & Regulations are too strict. Can be compared to SIA's interview.
exactly