Singapore Expats

graduates moving to singapore in a year!

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 31 Aug 2012 8:58 pm

Actually I think they were even though all four of the IP addresses are from Perth, Australia. I believe she may well be attached as a student in NTU or on one of the other Universities that have programs linked with Edith Cowan University in Perth, Australia.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

JoeyJoJo

Post by JoeyJoJo » Sun, 02 Sep 2012 1:17 pm

So I'm in Perth for the weekend and have time to post on this forum.

Happy for you to check my IP in 2 days if you don't have a life and it makes you happy.

x9200

Post by x9200 » Mon, 03 Sep 2012 9:33 am

That's ok. We just want to supply some more info for the people interested in this topic so they can better justify their decisions. So far it looks like you are not even in Singapore, at best lived your independent life in a shared student-like accommodation, have no ability to comprehend MOM's information nor to notice the nationality and the social status of the OP, but surely you are already an expert in the daily expenses and visas for this country including the eligibility and the approval rates.