Singapore Expats Forum

34/M Looking for Friends

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
ryanmmx

34/M Looking for Friends

Postby ryanmmx » Thu, 09 Aug 2012 2:45 am

Hi I'm Ryan, started working here in Singapore 2 months ago. Previously stayed in Beijing for 5 years, Sydney for 5 years, Brisbane 2 years.... Seems my ability to know new people has been weakened, so hope this thread helps.

I'm relaxed and open minded, enjoys swimming, traveling, great food and wine, sometimes hard liquor since they have been my only friends after I moved here. And I love dogs, music and photography (not good at)...

I'm in Changi so preferably you are somewhere around and easy to meet and hang out for coffee/lunch/dinner/drinks/movie/swimming/photography.

Meesh28

Postby Meesh28 » Sun, 12 Aug 2012 2:27 pm

Hey Ryan I'd be interested in meeting. My email address is michelle_george@live.co.uk
Hope to chat soon

shanthehippo

Postby shanthehippo » Sun, 12 Aug 2012 7:39 pm

Hey, I stay in bedok at the moment. So definitely count me in.
shanthehippo@yahoo.com.sg

SarahSunshine

Movie?

Postby SarahSunshine » Fri, 17 Aug 2012 10:33 pm

Hey Ryan,

I'd love to go to a movie. I'm not going to be in Singapore until August 22, but looking to make new friends once I arrive. My email is: ms.maltby@gmail.com

fortworth82

Postby fortworth82 » Fri, 24 Aug 2012 4:53 pm

Hi Ryan, I stay near each coast park. I am a local female, in my mid thirties. Had worked three years in Beijing (love it there) and another four years in Shanghai. Just came back to Singapore and is starting to miss some of my expat friends and wonderful things in China. I'm free most days so will be happy to meet for coffee to relish the time in China and share with u abt Singapore. If u care to meet, drop me an email fortworth82@yahoo.com
For e rest as well, drop me a line regardless whether u are male or female as long as u hv no agenda. I prefer to know oriental and western expats.