Singapore Expats Forum

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
maven

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Postby maven » Sun, 12 Dec 2004 2:20 pm

Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch und ich möchte üben.

I'm planning to go backpacking in Europe next year and hope to brush up on my German before I do. Both male and female friends are welcome.

By the way, I'm 27 years old, local, chinese and female. I don't mind telling you more about Singapore and showing you around. But chatting is as far as we will go, if you know what I mean :)

Please feel free to drop me an email at mavenmage@yahoo.com.sg if you're interested. Cheers.

adviser

Postby adviser » Thu, 07 Apr 2005 2:24 am

Nein...

speak a little bit of german... wana brush up your german... BEST WAY
go germany drink their beer eat their brot n look for an authentic german local.... u will learn faster den u know :P

auch

Postby auch » Thu, 07 Apr 2005 10:29 am

ich auch. ich spreche am bissen. wie is das dass wir haben deutche sprechen gruppe?

Re: Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Postby Guest » Thu, 07 Apr 2005 11:29 am

Ich spreche auch Deutsch, aber ich habe schon lange kaum Deutsch gesprochen und habe viele Wörter fast vergessen.

Wenn du die Sprache üben willst, ich glaube am besten besuchst du Goethe Institut. Nimm die Konversationsklasse und hoffentlich kannst du dein Deutsch verbessern bevor du eine Reise nach Deutschland machst.

maven wrote:Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch und ich möchte üben.

I'm planning to go backpacking in Europe next year and hope to brush up on my German before I do. Both male and female friends are welcome.

By the way, I'm 27 years old, local, chinese and female. I don't mind telling you more about Singapore and showing you around. But chatting is as far as we will go, if you know what I mean :)

Please feel free to drop me an email at mavenmage@yahoo.com.sg if you're interested. Cheers.

Jurgen

Ich spreche Deutsch

Postby Jurgen » Fri, 08 Apr 2005 12:07 am

Hallo,

Ich spreche Deutsch. Bin Deutscher, wohne ab Juli in Singapore, bin mit einer Sigaporeanerin verheirated. Falls jemand Deutsch ueben moechte, dann befreundet uns doch...:D

Guest888

Re: Ich spreche Deutsch

Postby Guest888 » Thu, 14 Apr 2005 9:00 am

HI, send me a mail to artmnc@yahoo.com
Let's talk and mail then.
bye
M.

German language

Postby German language » Sun, 17 Apr 2005 2:50 pm

For all those, who wish to practice and improve their German language skills the German cultural centre, Goethe-Institut, organises a monthly gathering (Stammtisch).
This is always held on the first Monday of the month from 6.30pm at Marche@Herren.

Schaut, doch mal dort vorbei!
Alle sind herzlichst willkommen.

vielendank

Postby vielendank » Sun, 24 Apr 2005 7:22 pm

Danke schoen fuer das Info... ich will gern kommen :)

German language wrote:For all those, who wish to practice and improve their German language skills the German cultural centre, Goethe-Institut, organises a monthly gathering (Stammtisch).
This is always held on the first Monday of the month from 6.30pm at Marche@Herren.

Cuchu
Regular
Regular

Postby Cuchu » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 9:25 pm

German language wrote:For all those, who wish to practice and improve their German language skills the German cultural centre, Goethe-Institut, organises a monthly gathering (Stammtisch).

Even beginners? Would love to if it were.

Fuz182
Regular
Regular

Postby Fuz182 » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 9:44 pm

Nein...
In Life's school of war,
That which does not Destroy you,
Only makes you stronger.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

vielendank

Postby vielendank » Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:08 pm

Btw last month I went to Marche@Herren, but can't find the group, it's so hard to recognize any group coz there's a lot of people there. Is there any moderator or organizer of the group ? How to recognize the group ?

Postby Guest » Wed, 29 Jun 2005 6:54 am

vielendank wrote:Btw last month I went to Marche@Herren, but can't find the group, it's so hard to recognize any group because there's a lot of people there. Is there any moderator or organizer of the group ? How to recognize the group ?

The group meets up in the corner called "Heidiland" and normally they have a signboard to indicate the "Goethe-Stammtisch" too. Alternatively try and ask the staff of Marche. They should be able to direct you.
Next gathering is on Monday, 4 July 2005.

sonia888
Regular
Regular

Postby sonia888 » Wed, 29 Jun 2005 6:57 am

Cuchu wrote:

Even beginners? Would love to if it were.

Yes, even for beginners.

maven

Postby maven » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 8:52 am

Is anyone going for the next Stammtisch?

vielendank

Postby vielendank » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 8:47 pm

Ja gern :D

maven wrote:Is anyone going for the next Stammtisch?