Singapore Expats

New to Singapore

Events and gatherings of MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association
tsakhran

New to Singapore

Post by tsakhran » Sun, 05 Aug 2012 7:04 pm

Hi, I just moved to Singapore a couple of weeks ago. I just finished up my master's degree in Manchester and have taken up a new job here. Prior to Manchester, I lived in Chicago, USA. I essentially know no one here and am looking to make new friends and develop some kind of a social circle.

If you wish to hang out after work for a drink or so, hit me up. I can be reached via email at [email protected]. I work in the Marina Bay Financial Center, so anywhere close by for a drink on a weekday would be good.

I'm also a big foodie, so if you're in to trying out new foods or experimenting with the local cuisine, let me know and I'd love to join.

Cheers!

Tiramisu_MM

Re: New to Singapore

Post by Tiramisu_MM » Mon, 08 Oct 2012 9:10 pm

Hi, welcome to Singapore...
tsakhran wrote:Hi, I just moved to Singapore a couple of weeks ago. I just finished up my master's degree in Manchester and have taken up a new job here. Prior to Manchester, I lived in Chicago, USA. I essentially know no one here and am looking to make new friends and develop some kind of a social circle.

If you wish to hang out after work for a drink or so, hit me up. I can be reached via email at [email protected]. I work in the Marina Bay Financial Center, so anywhere close by for a drink on a weekday would be good.

I'm also a big foodie, so if you're in to trying out new foods or experimenting with the local cuisine, let me know and I'd love to join.

Cheers!

kayla_hemsworth

Post by kayla_hemsworth » Wed, 20 Aug 2014 10:45 pm

Welcome to singapore ;) Singaporeans are friendly & yes its a food paradise too but India is incomparable :D