Singapore Expats Forum

Friends, dating and relationships

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
asianluvwestern

Friends, dating and relationships

Postby asianluvwestern » Sat, 11 Dec 2004 3:25 pm

[font=Arial] [/font]

hi

im looking 4 a decent genuine,honest,reliable guy who is interested in a relationship based on friendship FIRST!!! who can deal with an extremely independant gal.

If you are a genuine soul who is wanting to meet new people and to be friends - drop me a line.

Caucasian man 35-45 yo. single or divorced.

cheers :oops:
i love western man who travelling alot to asia email me as long as you seek for friend and ages between 37 - 45 years old single or divorced doesn't matter.

Friendships is a great place to start... who knows if it goes anywhere from there...

raajah

hello

Postby raajah » Sat, 18 Dec 2004 1:41 pm

hi hello

how ru n hope ur great with life
i am an indian made in singapore 45 years old with young looks still single a bachelor good looking decent genuine honest reliable romantic mature
i works for an educational institute and at the same time im a businessman too. i do go for movie travelling music etc.
if ur an extremely independant gal please email me at rocketeer29@hotmail.com
hope to hear from you soon
cheers

cutie

Postby cutie » Sun, 19 Dec 2004 6:13 pm

Hi Asianluvwestern,
I think the reply you recvd here is almost identical to the one i recvd yesterday. Pls look at the topic "Single guys".

To let you know I rang the mobile number n it appears a man with a local accent answered. He had rang my mob non-stop all night. I had emailed to request for pic but did not receive one. Anyway it could be a prank. I do not think it is a caucasian anyway.

I will return to Australia tonight n all the rubbish men here will not be bothering me. Can't these people understand what caucasian means. We're not interested in the rubbish men here!!

NOT INTERESTED IN ASIAN MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!