Singapore Expats Forum

dr chi in aug/ dec this yr

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
bao2
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon, 19 Apr 2010

dr chi in aug/ dec this yr

Postby bao2 » Sun, 22 Jul 2012 5:19 pm

looki for buddy in either aug or dec this yr . anyone ?

peterpans
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 23 Jul 2012

Re: dr chi in aug/ dec this yr

Postby peterpans » Mon, 23 Jul 2012 2:32 am

bao2 wrote:looki for buddy in either aug or dec this yr . anyone ?


Hi,

I am interested to go for ps too but under dr nara. Hopefully around oct/dec this year! Looking for companion as well!

asylum
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat, 12 May 2012

Postby asylum » Thu, 26 Jul 2012 11:46 pm

hi i just PM you, please check your pm bao!

Yokoko
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat, 01 Sep 2012

Buddy for PS with Dr Nara in end nov/first week of dec

Postby Yokoko » Sat, 01 Sep 2012 2:43 pm

I intend to do double eyelid with dr Nara during the school hols this nov/dec.
Looking for a buddy to go together :)

foolily
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu, 16 Aug 2012

Re: dr chi in aug/ dec this yr

Postby foolily » Thu, 06 Sep 2012 8:53 pm

peterpans wrote:
bao2 wrote:looki for buddy in either aug or dec this yr . anyone ?


Hi,

I am interested to go for ps too but under dr nara. Hopefully around oct/dec this year! Looking for companion as well!


Hi

have you booked your appointment with Dr Nara? yesterday i had just confirmed an appointment with Dr Nara on 3 October 2012 for 2 person but my friend company dont allow her to take leaves... As i have placed deposit of S$50 for each of us before Dr Nara confirmed a surgery date, he is so nice that he tried to squeeze this day out for me otherwise the next possible appointment is next year... as such, i am looking for companion to go together, if not otherwise i will have to wait till next year 2012 January or later If you are seriously going and fine with the date on 3 October, we can try to arrange and make the trip together.

Hopefully i am able to get a female companion to go together...

ngeapngeap
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue, 02 Oct 2012

Postby ngeapngeap » Tue, 02 Oct 2012 11:59 pm

hi..im interested on dr.nara ps too..
but i plan to have my surgery next year ..
but im nt yt make a appointment.
=(

User avatar
rainyrainygoaway
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu, 04 Oct 2012

Postby rainyrainygoaway » Thu, 04 Oct 2012 4:51 pm

ngeapngeap wrote:hi..im interested on dr.nara ps too..
but i plan to have my surgery next year ..
but im nt yt make a appointment.
=(


hey wanna go together? I've yet to book appointment too.
my free period is 5 feb 2013 onwards. you?

ngeapngeap
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue, 02 Oct 2012

Postby ngeapngeap » Thu, 04 Oct 2012 11:02 pm

rainyrainygoaway wrote:
ngeapngeap wrote:hi..im interested on dr.nara ps too..
but i plan to have my surgery next year ..
but im nt yt make a appointment.
=(


hey wanna go together? I've yet to book appointment too.
my free period is 5 feb 2013 onwards. you?


may be after chinese new year..
but during nov or dec...will going ther to get more information first...

sanmi00
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat, 13 Oct 2012

Postby sanmi00 » Sat, 13 Oct 2012 11:29 pm

hi, just to check anyone did chin surgery with Dr Nara and how was it? is that a clinic or hospital as i got mixed reviews..
is his skills good and is certified? and his price is 8000 baht or US? cos read from the web, his prices is really low..

M looking to go ard mid dec or jan but I am afraid if the swelling takes wks to go down, i will look horrible during CNY.

anyone can advise.. I hv yet to book an appt with him cos not sure of his place. and the hotel stays..


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest