Singapore Expats Forum

Meet up for a drinking session anyone?

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
godspeed

Meet up for a drinking session anyone?

Postby godspeed » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 3:39 pm

Hey there everyone, Who's keen to meet up for a drinking session at clarke quay or boat quay? Drinks on me. 28/m here. Do leave me your contact ,see ya!

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 4:22 pm

Drinks on you??? Gahhh....and I've already swore off alcohol for now... :mad: Can I take that offer next month? :p
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

godspeed

Postby godspeed » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 4:53 pm

Akimbo wrote:Drinks on you??? Gahhh....and I've already swore off alcohol for now... :mad: Can I take that offer next month? :p

Hey sure, no problem. Just give me a beep :)

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 6:46 pm

godspeed wrote:
Akimbo wrote:Drinks on you??? Gahhh....and I've already swore off alcohol for now... :mad: Can I take that offer next month? :p

Cool! By the way...are you interested in The Dark Knight Rises this weekend? I have to extra tickets, cause two people just bailed...just look over my thread in my sig.
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

vpansare

Postby vpansare » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 8:42 pm

Hey akimbo I'd be interested in both! When are you thinking of having a meetup? Our last meetup was pretty awesome (China one)

godspeed

Postby godspeed » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 8:59 pm

Akimbo wrote:
godspeed wrote:

Cool! By the way...are you interested in The Dark Knight Rises this weekend? I have to extra tickets, cause two people just bailed...just look over my thread in my sig.

Okay sure , i'll take a look at it and let you know soon,thanks

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:51 pm

vpansare wrote:Hey akimbo I'd be interested in both! When are you thinking of having a meetup? Our last meetup was pretty awesome (China one)

Uhrr...sorry vpansare, when and where have we met, again? I have difficulties remembering who's nickname is who...I never went to China (if that's what you mean :p)

The first person who says they want to come, will be promised the ticket...that's all!

dragoonrave

Postby dragoonrave » Wed, 18 Jul 2012 2:21 am

Hi new guy here, keen to join for beer n pool.
pm me @ 96306275
best after work , 6:30pm?
Hi there im Ivan :)