Singapore Expats Forum

28/F looking for friends

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
priyaatod

28/F looking for friends

Postby priyaatod » Sat, 14 Jul 2012 4:58 pm

Hello there!
I have been in SG for 7 months now, but it has been hard to find some really nice friends so far. Therefore, I decided to try this forum and hope to meet some nice people.
I am married and my ethnic roots are from India. However, I grew up in Dubai and lived in the US for a few years. My husband also lived in Ireland for several years before relocating to SG for work. We do not have kids (as we are fairly newly married), and we live near Ferrer Park.
I am a modern girl, open minded, friendly, loves dogs and cats, enjoys cooking, and an occasional drink and dancing.
I would like to meet like-minded girls/couples who would like to meet for a coffee/ drink, or dinner, or a movie, and so on.
I like people who value and respect friendship, have a sense of humor, love to share a good laugh, and believe in two way communication.
Please email me if you would like to meet up or get to know me better: npt_99@yahoo.com
I live close to the MRT so I can travel anywhere; plus I am not working at the moment so I have lots of time for leisure :)
Thank you.... and see you :)

sunilsrn

Re: 28/F looking for friends

Postby sunilsrn » Mon, 16 Jul 2012 1:57 pm

hello,
m from mumbai and been in singapore last 4 years. i would like to meet you, infact m also looking nice friend to hang out watching movies and all. if u intrested pls. send mail to sunilsrn1977@gmail.com

Darthcoder
Regular
Regular

Postby Darthcoder » Mon, 16 Jul 2012 5:12 pm

^ Dude she said ladies/couples.
Way to make an entrance with your first post :lol:
I am back I am back I am back I am back You know I am back. Everybody stand up!

sunilsrn

Postby sunilsrn » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 8:36 am

dude,
may i know abt u, please?