Singapore Expats Forum

Where can I find Knitting kit?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Wed, 11 Jul 2012 11:06 pm

Image

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Postby nakatago » Wed, 11 Jul 2012 11:23 pm


AjitS
Member
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2012

Postby AjitS » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 12:25 am

I was trying to think of something that isn't sold in mustafas.. Could this be it ????????????

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34273
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 6:58 am

Okay. Thanks all. I stopped at Stoplight and was hugely successful. Thanks for all the tips. And the lady was delighted. :wink:

User avatar
wannamove
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 278
Joined: Tue, 10 May 2011
Location: East Coast

Postby wannamove » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 8:49 am

Golden Dragon also has lots of knitting supplies

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Postby nakatago » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 9:07 am

AjitS wrote:I was trying to think of something that isn't sold in mustafas.. Could this be it ????????????


I wouldn't be surprised if they will now because someone pointed it out. :P

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34273
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 9:08 am

wannamove wrote:Golden Dragon also has lots of knitting supplies


Thanks wannamove, Golden Dragon was recommended early on in this thread a couple of times but as I was traveling via NE line I decided to give Stoplight first go. Maybe on a subsequent trip I'll have a look-see for info purposes.

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5239
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Midgar

Postby the lynx » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 9:18 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
wannamove wrote:Golden Dragon also has lots of knitting supplies


Thanks wannamove, Golden Dragon was recommended early on in this thread a couple of times but as I was traveling via NE line I decided to give Stoplight first go. Maybe on a subsequent trip I'll have a look-see for info purposes.


Oh wow, where is this Stoplight? First time I heard of such a place :P

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10418
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Postby Strong Eagle » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 9:44 am

the lynx wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
wannamove wrote:Golden Dragon also has lots of knitting supplies


Thanks wannamove, Golden Dragon was recommended early on in this thread a couple of times but as I was traveling via NE line I decided to give Stoplight first go. Maybe on a subsequent trip I'll have a look-see for info purposes.


Oh wow, where is this Stoplight? First time I heard of such a place :P


Plaza Singapura - Dhoby Ghaut MRT stop. On Orchard, pretty much across from Istana.

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5239
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Midgar

Postby the lynx » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:12 am

Strong Eagle wrote:
the lynx wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
wannamove wrote:Golden Dragon also has lots of knitting supplies


Thanks wannamove, Golden Dragon was recommended early on in this thread a couple of times but as I was traveling via NE line I decided to give Stoplight first go. Maybe on a subsequent trip I'll have a look-see for info purposes.


Oh wow, where is this Stoplight? First time I heard of such a place :P


Plaza Singapura - Dhoby Ghaut MRT stop. On Orchard, pretty much across from Istana.


That was just me being cheeky. SMS misspelt Spotlight as Stoplight :P :mrgreen: :lol:

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34273
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:03 am

I have dyslexic fingers. :(

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10418
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Postby Strong Eagle » Tue, 17 Jul 2012 12:06 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:I have dyslexic fingers. :(


And apparently, I have dsylexic eyeballs.

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5239
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Midgar

Postby the lynx » Mon, 23 Dec 2013 9:36 am

Just bumping up this thread to let you know that Artfriend BV is moving to Clementi. Last day is tomorrow.

Buona Vista MRT (8,000 sq.ft) - LAST DAY 24 Dec 2013, closing at 6pm!
100 North Buona Vista Rd,
#02-01, Buona Vista MRT,
Singapore 139345
Tel: +65 6777 0353
Fax: +65 6777 0378
Opens Daily from 10.30am to 9pm

Buona Vista outlet is MOVING to a bigger outlet @ Clementi with new opening hours to serve you better!
Reopening mid Jan 2014.
451 Clementi Ave 3
#03-307 (Clementi Central/MRT)
Singapore 120451
Opens Daily from 10am t0 8pm


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests