Singapore Expats Forum

Schrödinger's cat

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5245
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Midgar

Postby the lynx » Tue, 24 Jul 2012 8:34 pm

And here I am, thinking about the several possibilities based on the half-life of that radioactive material as suggested by the topic...

:roll:

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34617
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 24 Jul 2012 10:26 pm

v4jr4 wrote:
nakatago wrote:Cocaine's a helluva of a drug.


I'll choose dark chocolate :P


Maybe you shouldn't. Considering you postings in the weight loss thread. That may well be part of your problem! :lol:

User avatar
v4jr4
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 887
Joined: Mon, 09 Jul 2012
Location: Chocolate Factory

Postby v4jr4 » Wed, 25 Jul 2012 10:25 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
v4jr4 wrote:
nakatago wrote:Cocaine's a helluva of a drug.


I'll choose dark chocolate :P


Maybe you shouldn't. Considering you postings in the weight loss thread. That may well be part of your problem! :lol:


Just once in a while. Now I forget when is the last time I consume a piece of dark chocolate :lol:

User avatar
v4jr4
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 887
Joined: Mon, 09 Jul 2012
Location: Chocolate Factory

Postby v4jr4 » Wed, 25 Jul 2012 10:29 am

the lynx wrote:And here I am, thinking about the several possibilities based on the half-life of that radioactive material as suggested by the topic...

:roll:


Thankfully, I'm not into quantum mechanics. Mixing up the database stuff is much more comfortable :lol:

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5245
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Midgar

Postby the lynx » Wed, 25 Jul 2012 10:55 am

v4jr4 wrote:
the lynx wrote:And here I am, thinking about the several possibilities based on the half-life of that radioactive material as suggested by the topic...

:roll:


Thankfully, I'm not into quantum mechanics. Mixing up the database stuff is much more comfortable :lol:


You still don't get it, do you? You randomly pick up a very intricate paradoxical theory on quantum mechanics as a title of a thread and it was all about you and your attempt in social interaction.

:roll:

I suppose that you just picked up the Schrödinger's cat fib from 9gag or such like how other wannabes did. I hope I'm wrong.

User avatar
v4jr4
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 887
Joined: Mon, 09 Jul 2012
Location: Chocolate Factory

Postby v4jr4 » Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:23 am

the lynx wrote:
v4jr4 wrote:
the lynx wrote:And here I am, thinking about the several possibilities based on the half-life of that radioactive material as suggested by the topic...

:roll:


Thankfully, I'm not into quantum mechanics. Mixing up the database stuff is much more comfortable :lol:


You still don't get it, do you? You randomly pick up a very intricate paradoxical theory on quantum mechanics as a title of a thread and it was all about you and your attempt in social interaction.

:roll:

I suppose that you just picked up the Schrödinger's cat fib from 9gag or such like how other wannabes did. I hope I'm wrong.


Ah, not that. A couple of years ago, I found a novel which combines physics with psychology. In that novel, the writer "adapts" the case of zombie cat with someone having acute depression in the name of love. There's no Marie, no Erwin. Only a confused maiden, a prostitute, and a broken heart guy pointing a gun to his temple while remembering why he struggled to survive his childhood.

Well, apart from that, I still like 9gag :lol:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Newcomer's Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests