Singapore Expats Forum

Fifa12

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
nickdutch

Fifa12

Postby nickdutch » Fri, 06 Jul 2012 3:43 pm

Sup Guys,

Im Nick 25 from Amsterdam, and im living in singapore for the past 6 months.. I was wondering if there some people here that play fifa12 on ps3, at home i used to play tournaments with friends and i dont really have friends here that are good in the game so i want some good compeditors.. Can play for money ore just for fun i dont care, let me know if you are keen and if we have some more ppl ill organise some tournament at my place with some beers and shit..

Also if anyone ells feels bored ore wants to hang out let me know, u can contact me on panerai040@hotmail.com ore send me PM..

Cheers Nick

ch4lkie

Postby ch4lkie » Thu, 12 Jul 2012 8:37 pm

Hi Nick....i'm Nick 25 from london..! Not out there yet but it's one of the things i thought about - moving singapore at end of september - i can guarantee i'll provide some serious competition....!

I'll msg u when i get out, be good to have some beers and someone competent at fifa!

nge.chalk@btinternet.com

infinity8

Postby infinity8 » Fri, 13 Jul 2012 12:55 am

hey guys there's a fifa12 tourney at Tough Cookie Gaming Cafe, 35 Selegie Road #02-25B, Singapore, Singapore 188307.

I imagine i'll be going down so I'll see you guys there maybe!

Darthcoder
Regular
Regular

Postby Darthcoder » Wed, 18 Jul 2012 11:04 am

I am more of a PES person than FIFA (Now let us not argue which is better as PES is definitely better :P). I will be more than willing to join in the fun!
I am back I am back I am back I am back You know I am back. Everybody stand up!

Return to “20's Club”