Pet Villa-Adoption of cats and dogs, looking for volunters..

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
animallowers

Pet Villa-Adoption of cats and dogs, looking for volunters..

Post by animallowers » Fri, 10 Dec 2004 2:41 pm

The giving and Loving Season is in town!
If you are considering adopting a dog whilst in Singapore please come on down to Pet Villa in Pasir Ris. Pet Villa is a non profit organization that boards mostly stray cats and dogs. Currently there is about 200 cats and 200 dogs at shelter. Some of this cats and dogs need to find homes so that we can help others that are out there in the streets or being culled because as they are posing a “nuisance”

Re: Pet Villa-Adoption of cats and dogs, looking for volunte

Post by Guest » Tue, 14 Dec 2004 2:06 pm

I sent you an email asking the questions below and havent received a reply. Maybe u will answer them in this forum, i'm sure these questions have crossed the mind of others.

Ive been looking at your website.. could you please answer some questions before i donate anything..

Who 'owns/runs' this place?
Who keeps track of money coming in and money going out?
Is it a group of like minded people or a family run thing?

Who is the 'league' accountable to?
Are u a registered charity?
How do we know where the money we donate is being spent?

[quote="animallowers"]The giving and Loving Season is in town!
If you are considering adopting a dog whilst in Singapore please come on down to Pet Villa in Pasir Ris. Pet Villa is a non profit organization that boards mostly stray cats and dogs. Currently there is about 200 cats and 200 dogs at shelter. Some of this cats and dogs need to find homes so that we can help others that are out there in the streets or being culled because as they are posing a “nuisance”