Singapore Expats Forum

Board Games Club (Board NOT Bored)

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Board Games Club (Board NOT Bored)

Postby CraigHaydon » Thu, 05 Jul 2012 11:48 am

My name is Craig and i am planning on setting up a Board Games Club for anyone to join if interested.

Idea is we meet up to play board games from Scrabble to Trivial Persuit or any other Board Games you may think of.

I am a great lover of Board Games and I am also looking to meet good friends so if you want a relaxed fun enviroment no club fees just a group of people that share an interest and each bring refreshments to share maybe to have a good afternoon / evening of fun.

I live on Novena Area - IRRAWADDY ROAD Singapore 329564 so we could start off at my condo and then arrange various locations at other members condo's / homes to make travel easier.

Anyway if interested drop me a message and lets see how we can arrange.

(Please note it is for fun :) and social purpose not competitive)

the lynx
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby the lynx » Mon, 09 Jul 2012 10:30 am

There is a group of people looking for board game lovers to congregate together and have fun. You can start from that thread.

For more variety, there is a board game cafe called Settlers Cafe which is very comfortable, homey and also addictive-ly fun with a wide range of games to choose from. I've been there many times and I love it there!

Have fun!

Postby MissDragon » Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:24 pm

Definitely in! I'm also interested in taking up Mahjong, I have played all of about 5 hours but completely hooked! Just let me know when. (Will keep an eye on this thread)

Postby Pathmanp » Wed, 18 Jul 2012 10:20 am

RISK anyone? That would be a very fun few hours. Happy to go look for a set and buy it at my cost if we can get a group together.

Postby efrew » Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:45 am

I'm in - all the games stated so far is good with me. Risk is great and I have a Marjong set already (somewhere).

Postby Currant » Sat, 28 Jul 2012 7:50 pm

I live around the Novena area. Will be keen to join in with the board games. I can contribute Pictionary...if that is considered a board game