Singapore Expats Forum

New to Singapore - mum of 6 month old living in Newton Area

Discuss parenting issues with other moms here.
Melza

New to Singapore - mum of 6 month old living in Newton Area

Postby Melza » Mon, 02 Jul 2012 10:11 am

Hi there!

I have just moved to Singapore from Hong Kong (originally from New Zealand) and I am looking to meet other Mums or Mums to be for coffee and/or play dates. I have a 6 month old daughter and live in the Newton Area.

Cheers! :-)

yuetleng

Postby yuetleng » Fri, 03 Aug 2012 5:21 pm

Hi there!

I have just returned back to Singapore (local) a few months back, having spent the last 12 years living in the UK. Our little girl is now 3 months old, I'm still getting used to being a stay at home mum and hoping to meet some new friends and other mummies.

Do drop an email (yuetleng.wong@gmail.com) if you fancy meeting up for a coffee sometime! :)

Leng

Seward

Move to Sg from Hkg too

Postby Seward » Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:43 pm

Hi Melza,

How are you coping with the SG heat? I moved back to Sg from hong kong in march'12, was living in Discovery Bay Hkg before. Lived in Hkg for 2 years, originally from Sg.

Moved back just in time to give birth to my daughter, Savannah is 5months old . We are staying at draycott(claymore hill, orchard), lets meet up for tea soon!

My email is Seward.residence@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Angie

sunny

Re: New to Singapore - mum of 6 month old living in Newton A

Postby sunny » Thu, 06 Sep 2012 9:21 pm

[quote="Melza"]Hi there!

I have just moved to Singapore from Hong Kong (originally from New Zealand) and I am looking to meet other Mums or Mums to be for coffee and/or play dates. I have a 6 month old daughter and live in the Newton Area.

Cheers! :-)[/quote]

Hi kiwimum,

I'm looking for playdate for my 10 month old baby girl, i live in upper serangoon, but dont mind travel. how's your baby now, started crawling?

Reach me at sunnyinsin@hotmail.com.

Cheers,
Sunny