Singapore Expats Forum

Is Singapore Puncture city?

Discuss anything relating to automotive here, from car leasing to buying a vehicle.

Sponsored by:
AVIS Car Rental

User avatar
Posts: 35383
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 22 Sep 2012 7:24 pm

That one I've never figured out. But to Americans, while we refer to cars in the female form, the bonnet seems too "girlish" for American cars. But other than that, I really don't have a clue. Often wondered as it's not obvious the the US "trunk" is. I would have though the bonnet would refer to the soft top of a convertible, although for normal sedans, roof does just find for us. For the convertible, we just call it the "top".

  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Cars & Motorcycles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest