I’m 29, well-travelled, fairly new to Singapore. Looking for a relaxed friendship and someone to hang out with after work. So if you like the following or a subset of it we should hang out:
1) Movies – I’m a movie buff
2) Food and coffee – foodie, I’m always on the lookout awesome places for dinner, don’t care for super fine dining. Any place with good food will do.
3) Working out – This does not imply I am in shape or anything, only that I’d like to be
4) Comedy clubs – I know of one in particular, but they only take group bookings.
5) I’m sure you have a few ideas.
I look forward to hearing from you.
p.s I lived in Sydney for almost 10 years before Singapore.