Singapore Expats

bad pain/cramp on my hand

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
waters33

bad pain/cramp on my hand

Post by waters33 » Mon, 18 Jun 2012 4:21 pm

i've been experiencing this kind of pain on the interossei muscle when i'm trying clench my hand. its not like you just clench your hand but like with force like when u're going to crush and egg

and its not just the interossei muscle but the muscles on the fingers too. i had this before, once, when my period is late but that was like 2 years ago maybe. it happens on my right hand and the muscles on my right arm just cramps up and i can feel the muscles from my pinky all the way down to the arm hurts like its nobody's business. i go to chinese doctor and he said that my right fallopian tube was blocked and the blood clot does this and bla bla bla.

so this month my period is late again. and i'm actually suspecting this to happen again. what is this actually? does it really have a connection with periods? is there something that i can do?

Asian_Geekette
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Asian_Geekette » Tue, 19 Jun 2012 10:08 pm

It could be a specific type of carpal tunnel syndrome - ulnar tunnel. Better see a proper medical doctor to be sure. He or she will do some nerve conduction test.

Good luck! I hope you get the right medical treatment. And yes, this is something you can do instead of relying on a TCM doctor saying your fallopian tubes are blocked when you have pain on your pinky finger. :)
My business is not to remake myself, but make the absolute best out of what God made. -Robert Browning