Singapore Expats Forum

20/F/HK/England

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
nirvathema

20/F/HK/England

Postby nirvathema » Sat, 16 Jun 2012 6:15 am

Hi guys. I've grown up in Hong Kong most of my life, moved to Singapore two years back but have mostly been in England for university, so still need to work on expanding my friendship circle here!

I'll be graduating from the University of Cambridge in two weeks and flying back soon after. I like History (my degree course), literature, travelling, eating, going to the movies, drinking, clubbing, shopping, spas, shisha, good music, afternoon teas etc...I'm pretty laid back and will be up for most things!

Feel free to email me- vivientai@msn.com if you want to hang out x

kuruvilla4u

Re: 20/F/HK/England

Postby kuruvilla4u » Wed, 18 Jul 2012 5:13 pm

nirvathema wrote:Hi guys. I've grown up in Hong Kong most of my life, moved to Singapore two years back but have mostly been in England for university, so still need to work on expanding my friendship circle here!

I'll be graduating from the University of Cambridge in two weeks and flying back soon after. I like History (my degree course), literature, travelling, eating, going to the movies, drinking, clubbing, shopping, spas, shisha, good music, afternoon teas etc...I'm pretty laid back and will be up for most things!

Feel free to email me- vivientai@msn.com if you want to hang out x

Hi Vivien Tai, Good to know u and if you wish, we could join for a drink or coffee..
cheers.....

shauky

hey

Postby shauky » Sun, 29 Jul 2012 3:31 pm

hey, even i moved to sg few days bk..looking forwards to make new frens and explore sg
drop me a mail on shahid_s7@hotmail.com