Singapore Expats Forum

SVC APT at NICHOLL HIGHWAY - SAY NO!!!!!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
lindamuy

SVC APT at NICHOLL HIGHWAY - SAY NO!!!!!

Postby lindamuy » Wed, 08 Dec 2004 4:31 pm

I found this ad on the internet and went to see the flat. The owner said it's 'managed' and will be cleaned and looked after daily to maintain the cleaniness of the flat.
Although it's right next to Nicoll Highway, he insisted it is quiet for resident to sleep.

After I moved in, I found out the place was filthy. Ants everywhere, not only in kitchen, but my bedroom and the lounge. Cooking utensils r smelly cos the owner put tons of menthol balls in the cupboard. And I felt like I m sleeping at the roadside due to the heavy traffic at Nicoll Highway.

As I decided to move out, the owner got someone in talking to me in an intimidating way. Giving me numerous of notices with legal terms just to stressed me out.

Eventually I moved out cos I can't stand his nasty tricks mentally, physcially and psychologically.

I m a victim of this and I sincerely do not want anyone else to follow my footstep to be cheated by this nasty SINGAPOREAN.

Good luck to u ALL!! Spread the words!!!