Singapore Expats Forum

Mars & Venus

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

VenusFlyTrap

Mars & Venus

Postby VenusFlyTrap » Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:41 am

Anyone read Mars & Venus?
Last edited by VenusFlyTrap on Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
"What Life Means to Einstein"

forcez5

Re: Mars & Venus

Postby forcez5 » Wed, 08 Dec 2004 1:30 pm

VenusFlyTrap wrote:Anyone read Mars & Venus? So what do the martians think and venusians feel about it?

Anyone?

TwnklingVenus

they will feel that you are very very boring.... :lol:

VenusFlyTrap

Postby VenusFlyTrap » Wed, 08 Dec 2004 8:40 pm

Ya and the venusians feel u guys r morons
"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."

"What Life Means to Einstein"

Bafana

Postby Bafana » Thu, 09 Dec 2004 12:37 pm

VenusFlyTrap wrote:Ya and the venusians feel u guys r morons

Lots of love Venus -From your nametag I can see you have a very agressive stance towards the better sex :P

Postby Guest » Fri, 10 Dec 2004 2:14 am

Boring boring VenusFlyTrap. From another posting you had on here seems like youre only interested in the Cauc Martians anyway. by the way, its very old fashioned now to be interested in Mars and Venus book. Showing how outdated you are. Go play with the expats. They always interested in some outdated opening line like that.

Postby Guest » Sun, 09 Jan 2005 4:43 pm

i've read that ages ago but i think its a good read. at least when you get to understand the different characteristics of men and women , it'd make you less frustrated in some circumstances...also covers tips on handle stress and problems in the relationship..good read for serious lovers.

however, just read half the book will more than suffice, cos the other is just repetitions (i think you can get a copy at the library..if not, rent it from a 2nd hand bookstore)

i recommended it to my bf and its heart-warming to know that he really took the effort to go borrow and read it . go read it men! (and ladies!)

:)