Singapore Expats

PEP Questions

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
mukumaran

PEP Questions

Post by mukumaran » Wed, 23 May 2012 1:21 pm

Guys,

I applied for PEP in March last week through a consulting company (.), they sent me a message April 24th saying my PEP is approved. They have checked the status online and sent me the screenshot. We are still waiting for the IPA letter. I spoke with . couple of times, everytime they say IPA letter is expected next week. How long it takes to receive the IPA letter, also will the letter will have single entry visa to enter the country.

Thanks in advance.

nitinkrmishra

Post by nitinkrmishra » Wed, 23 May 2012 2:13 pm

Hi

I am little surprised as in my case I got the IPA letter before the result is available in ICA website.

The IPA doesn't consist of single journey visa.

BillyB
Manager
Manager

Post by BillyB » Wed, 23 May 2012 2:52 pm

nitinkrmishra wrote:Hi

I am little surprised as in my case I got the IPA letter before the result is available in ICA website.

The IPA doesn't consist of single journey visa.
That's unusual......

I thought you always receive an entry visa with your EP / PEP if you requested one?

. are generally reliable. Maybe they misplaced the letter or it went to wrong address? Either way, they should be able to print you a copy of the IPA letter and send it to you.