SCOOT CABIN CREW WALK-IN ASSESSMENT CENTRE
Do You Have The Scootitude To Be A Scootee?
Do you also have what it takes to be our FIRST in-house Scootee Talent?
Our upcoming Cabin Crew walk-in assessment is not your regular cabin crew recruitment.
We are also looking for 1 person to be our first-ever Scootee performer to have fun with our guests on board our flights!
Show off your best talent in a 30 second act during our next cabin Crew walk-in assessment and you could be the winner!
Date: 26 May 2012 , Saturday
Venue: Suntec City Convention Centre, Room 304
Starting from 9.00am to 1.30pm:
Registration Timeslots: 9.30am, 11.30am or 1.30pm
Please note that the entire assessment may take up to 5 hours to complete.
Things to bring for the walk-in assessment centre:
1. Updated resume with contact details and address.
2. Two passport-sized colour photographs attached to your resume.
3. Photocopies of the front and back of your NRIC/Passport/Permit.
4. Photocopy of your highest qualification certificate.
Important Note :
* For safety reasons, you should be at least 158cm (female) or 165cm (male).
* You should have least 4 GCE ‘N’ Levels with Credit in English. Proficiency in other languages (eg Japanese) is, of course, an added advantage!
* No prior cabin crew experience required.
* Singaporean and Singapore Permanent Resident only
If you have any queries on the Cabin Crew Walk-in Assessment Centre, please drop us an email at [email protected]
SEE YOU THERE!
P.S. they are trying to look for talent instead. first time ive seen this!