Singapore Expats

Regaining back Singaporean Citizenship

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 16 May 2012 10:22 pm

Greenry82 wrote:Hi sms - I just heard it from chit chat at lunch from friends might be rumor only. :D
Well, that's kinda lame, don't you think. We try to give as valid of information as possible and not just idle gossip. Some people base their decision on the information we give here. That is why some of us are rather blunt. We tell it like it is, not like you wish it was. :-|
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Greenry82

Post by Greenry82 » Thu, 17 May 2012 8:41 pm

Noted sms with thanks, learning from you in this forum. will keep in mind in future. Thanks a lot.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 17 May 2012 9:08 pm

No problem. We hope you will stick around for a while and do like we do. We try to pay it forward. Most come here, grab their gear once they've eaten and drank their fill, and don't bother to say thanks or goodbye. But we keep on doing it. Some of us for a long, long time now.

sms

Oh yeah. All the moderators here are volunteers. We were asked if we would moderate by the admins of the site. But we were and still are regular members unless we put on our moderator's caps. Figuratively speaking.

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Thu, 17 May 2012 11:10 pm

Dang, I just realised that OP deleted the first post in this thread!

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 18 May 2012 6:44 am

Two days ago. I caught it two hours after (s)he deleted it, but the googlebots already had picked it up and overwritten the old cached pages! :-|

poodlek
Reporter
Reporter

Post by poodlek » Fri, 18 May 2012 2:28 pm

the lynx wrote:Dang, I just realised that OP deleted the first post in this thread!
LAME. I really wanted to know his/her problem with Canada. I might have been able to offer advice on how to fit in/enjoy it better. Oh well...sucks to be him/her.

Mi Amigo
Manager
Manager

Post by Mi Amigo » Fri, 18 May 2012 2:44 pm

Anyway, it should be "gaining back" or "regaining", not "regaining back." So good riddance to the OP .:P
Be careful what you wish for

AndrewV
Chatter
Chatter

Post by AndrewV » Mon, 21 May 2012 12:46 pm

actually i also would love to hear OP's thoughts on why he wishes to give up canadian citizenship

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Mon, 21 May 2012 1:31 pm

Well it is a good thing he didn't delete the other posts in this thread. These will help us keep a general impression of the flow of the thread (and his/her attitude).

poodlek
Reporter
Reporter

Post by poodlek » Mon, 21 May 2012 2:46 pm

the lynx wrote:Well it is a good thing he didn't delete the other posts in this thread. These will help us keep a general impression of the flow of the thread (and his/her attitude).
I think he did, but SMS was able to recover them from the quotes used by other posters.