Singapore Expats Forum

Any Indonesian Chinese here? Introduce yourself here :)

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
tetrag

Any Indonesian Chinese here? Introduce yourself here :)

Postby tetrag » Sun, 13 May 2012 9:59 pm

Hi 30 m from Jakarta, like movies, pool, bowling, sight seeing, food hunting, music (learning guitar), football, badminton, table tennis(beginner), swimming.

emael lejohnmon geemael , msn kurniadia hotmael

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Mon, 14 May 2012 9:01 am

If you just want to find the Indonesian Chinese in Singapore, ever tried the k*skus community, my good chap? Lol...spread around and try other cultures. :)

23/m here...oh, but I'm not Indonesian Chinese btw...

tetrag

Postby tetrag » Mon, 14 May 2012 11:19 am

:) sure I do spread around, just that I saw some similar post gathering malaysian chinese, not many indonesian here i suppose, i know kskus, but I want to try it here, nice to know u akimbo, a part of me is not indonesian chinese too, i'm a universe citizen

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Mon, 14 May 2012 11:27 am

I've seen my share of Indonesian...and unfortunately they don't wanna mingle that much with other English-speaking people. Most often than not, it's because they're just too shy of their own English-speaking capabilities, when actually it should be a thrilling experience for them to try. But I've also seen my share of my Indonesian friends that are also global citizens...(universal meaning you also have interplanetary friends, bub...I don't have one yet. lol)

v4jr4
Reporter
Reporter

Postby v4jr4 » Mon, 09 Jul 2012 1:45 pm

Akimbo wrote:If you just want to find the Indonesian Chinese in Singapore, ever tried the k*skus community, my good chap? Lol...spread around and try other cultures. :)

Should I say, "Cendol gan"? :lol: