Singapore Expats Forum

Female travel buddies to Batam from Singapore on 15-17May

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Vivien15

Female travel buddies to Batam from Singapore on 15-17May

Postby Vivien15 » Thu, 10 May 2012 1:18 am

I am going on a trip with another guy to bat and don't wanty parents to worry. So it'll be nice if 2 other females could join the trip along with us. Or 1 female and bf/family/guy friends could join us as rooms are twin sharing. I could get the rooms at cheap price. $80/pp for 3D2N at Harris resort. Depart in the noon of 15may and return on 17may. I'm female,19, looking for 2 travelers to batam in such short notice. Interested please email at Vivien.sim@hotmail.com for more details! I'll be more than willing to help you settle all the bookings as this is such a last min trip! Please do consider as it is at such cheap price! Suitable for siblings/friends or couples even!

If you are wary of my advertising, a phone call or meet up to discuss details will be fine too. Email me and I'll give you all the details! Thank you! Fast response would be appreciated!