Singapore Expats

Liposuction Dr Pichet Thailand Bangkok

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
bamar86

Liposuction Dr Pichet Thailand Bangkok

Post by bamar86 » Tue, 08 May 2012 2:50 pm

Hey guys,

I am going to get surgery with Dr Pichet towards the end of the year on my abdomen and sides.

I feel after reading through all the forums that i'm making the right decision to go with him, so that's not the problem (i havn't read any complaints about his lipo).

What i'm still trying to decide, is where to book it through? Has anyone ever booked surgery through an agency before? I contacted Holiday Cosmetic (an australian based company) and am not sure if i should bother booking it through them, or directly through the surgeon. I have checked both and the cost ends up being the same either way. The main benefit of booking through the agency is that they will give me both their australian and thai numbers incase i run into any problems. They also have someone who will meet me in Thailand at either the clinic or my hotel (who is also Australian) and organise someone to pick me up from the airport.

What are your thoughts guys? :roll:
Trying to find a good ps in Thailand

alisa268

Post by alisa268 » Tue, 24 Sep 2013 5:21 am

How was your surgery with Dr.Pichet? I was wondering the same thing as you too. My friend went to have Liposuction with him last June and the result is good. (Haven’t seen one complain about his work yet.) She just booked with him directly and flew over to Bangkok for the surgery. I haven’t been in Thailand before so I need some agency to make sure about it. Plus the cost quotation, my friend said she booked with Dr. Pichet and he gave her an affordable price with transportation and accommodation included. Just looking through other options and offers online. If anyone had experience with him, feel free to share. Thank you in advance! :D

fernvale33

Post by fernvale33 » Tue, 29 Oct 2013 1:06 pm

alisa268 wrote:How was your surgery with Dr.Pichet? I was wondering the same thing as you too. My friend went to have Liposuction with him last June and the result is good. (Haven’t seen one complain about his work yet.) She just booked with him directly and flew over to Bangkok for the surgery. I haven’t been in Thailand before so I need some agency to make sure about it. Plus the cost quotation, my friend said she booked with Dr. Pichet and he gave her an affordable price with transportation and accommodation included. Just looking through other options and offers online. If anyone had experience with him, feel free to share. Thank you in advance! :D
Hi alisa268,

I'm also thinking of doing lipo with Dr Pichet. Usually people will book directly with him. I think go through agency, there might be an agency cost. Have you decided if you want to do it? I'm looking for companion to go and do..

alisa268

Post by alisa268 » Wed, 25 Dec 2013 4:14 am

Hi fernvale33!

I already booked the Liposuction with Dr. Pichet in mid-January 2014. Just got my short holiday approved from work…phewww! Yeah, like you said it was much easier booking directly with Dr. Pichet. I had sent him an e-mail and he had responded immediately. We exchanged some mails as I got many questions about the operation. He quoted me quite reasonable price (around 2000USD for Abdomen and arms) with free transportation from the airport to his clinic. He recommended some good hotels nearby but I think I’ll be staying more closed to city central. About the procedure, he said it would be quick and smooth as he got a new machine coming at his clinic starting next year. When are you planning to go? If it’s the same time, maybe we can go together. I would love to have company to go there too
:D

alisa268

Post by alisa268 » Mon, 24 Mar 2014 5:04 am

Hello,

Just quick update. Finally I went to have the lipo with Dr. Pichet and the result is good! Turned out to be a bit delay for my schedule coz of work. I moved my holiday to late Feb and got to meet Dr. Pichet at Bangkok Plastic Surgery clinic. I had my procedure done in the most professional and attentive manner by Dr. Pichet and his staff. It’s quick and effective. I was a bit worried about the post bruises but Dr. Pichet assisted me with informative suggestions to take care my body. Also his staff made me comfortable by talking and taking care of me pre and post procedures. The day after the procedure, I felt a bit pain but I took my antibiotics and drank lot of fluids as Dr. Pichet recommended. The next day, the pain was gone. I had some swellings but I felt okay. It took 2 days for me to fully see the change with my body and this was only going to increase as the weeks go by, that made me very happy. Almost one month passed, I still feel good with my body and get more confidence. Hope my review is helpful to you all.

tankman

Re:

Post by tankman » Sun, 01 Feb 2015 4:11 pm

alisa268 wrote:Hello,

Just quick update. Finally I went to have the lipo with Dr. Pichet and the result is good! Turned out to be a bit delay for my schedule coz of work. I moved my holiday to late Feb and got to meet Dr. Pichet at Bangkok Plastic Surgery clinic. I had my procedure done in the most professional and attentive manner by Dr. Pichet and his staff. It’s quick and effective. I was a bit worried about the post bruises but Dr. Pichet assisted me with informative suggestions to take care my body. Also his staff made me comfortable by talking and taking care of me pre and post procedures. The day after the procedure, I felt a bit pain but I took my antibiotics and drank lot of fluids as Dr. Pichet recommended. The next day, the pain was gone. I had some swellings but I felt okay. It took 2 days for me to fully see the change with my body and this was only going to increase as the weeks go by, that made me very happy. Almost one month passed, I still feel good with my body and get more confidence. Hope my review is helpful to you all.
I m going to Dr P for lipo in March.. Any advice? (What to bring, which hotel to stay , things i need before, during and after op. )