Singapore Expats Forum

PR approved, but currently overseas, any advices?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
User avatar
Posts: 37461
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 09 Jun 2012 11:09 am

I believe, like all work passes here, your PEP is a multi-entry permit therefore you would stay on the PEP until your PR is formalized and the NRIC issued. Not a real problem. Your PEP IS your REP, once you have PR you need the REP, not before.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: enya35, sbinalla722 and 13 guests