JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Thu, 03 May 2012 7:38 pm

Here we go...

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 03 May 2012 9:59 pm

Nope, not going no where. Her other post brought up certain cosmetics. Funny that there are only two people who she admires. Steve Jobs and May Kay Ash. Bet she takes Singapore Expats off of her likes. :o
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Chuckle10

Re: Yoga

Post by Chuckle10 » Wed, 16 May 2012 4:47 pm

evets wrote:Where are you learning Yoga. New to Yoga and wish to start. More advise please
I do regular classes with Ohmsantih Yoga in town area. Very knowledgeble teacher and I see myself losing weight and gaining flexibility in a matter of 4 months. Impressive results and i enjoy the classes and found it challanging and motivating.

My name is James and hope to see you around soon. Have a fun yoga journey and may you be enriched

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Fri, 18 May 2012 8:40 pm

Chuckle10 wrote:
evets wrote:Where are you learning Yoga. New to Yoga and wish to start. More advise please
I do regular classes with Ohmsantih Yoga in town area. Very knowledgeble teacher and I see myself losing weight and gaining flexibility in a matter of 4 months. Impressive results and i enjoy the classes and found it challanging and motivating.

My name is James and hope to see you around soon. Have a fun yoga journey and may you be enriched
Thanks for that infomercial.

How much do you charge for classes?

Chuckle10

Post by Chuckle10 » Sun, 20 May 2012 6:17 am

JR8 wrote:
Chuckle10 wrote:

Thanks for that infomercial.

How much do you charge for classes?
I pay $600 for each set of 8 classes. That is the charges for group classes of 3-4 people. Try to search for the school website, they have more information over there. Namaste ( Greetings in hindi - learnt that in class!)

floWsing

Yoga Holland Village - group looking for more participants

Post by floWsing » Thu, 15 Nov 2012 7:39 pm

Hi we are a group of mid20s to mid40s who are all taking classes together with an instructor in holland village, coronation road west on thursdays 8pm there is a facebook group "yoga with lyn"

wikichichi

Post by wikichichi » Tue, 25 Dec 2012 8:06 pm

I do at Pure Yoga. I suppose the best teachers are here but I have not tried other yoga centres.
I love to show people around Singapore! Whatsapp me at (10-1) one too 6 too 9 six 0.