Singapore Expats Forum

joke

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
nissn
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon, 30 Apr 2012
Location: singapore

joke

Postby nissn » Mon, 30 Apr 2012 11:39 am

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

ouat19
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon, 09 Jul 2012

lol

Postby ouat19 » Mon, 09 Jul 2012 5:11 pm

lol... are you serious?

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34270
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 09 Jul 2012 5:16 pm

damned near.

User avatar
AndyWillie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed, 21 Mar 2012

Postby AndyWillie » Wed, 25 Jul 2012 1:35 am

haha you sure?

User avatar
wwww
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon, 09 Feb 2009
Location: lah-lah-land

Postby wwww » Tue, 31 Jul 2012 4:22 pm

Would be interesting to test this assumption... 8-)

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34270
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 31 Jul 2012 5:40 pm

If you are calling about noisy neighbours the police may NEVER show up.

User avatar
AndyWillie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed, 21 Mar 2012

Postby AndyWillie » Wed, 01 Aug 2012 11:23 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:If you are calling about noisy neighbours the police may NEVER show up.

true, they will take forever to come

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Postby nakatago » Wed, 01 Aug 2012 11:29 am

AndyWillie wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:If you are calling about noisy neighbours the police may NEVER show up.

true, they will take forever to come


Because unlike other people, the cops think things like that are best dealt with dialogue and that Singapore's finest have more important things to do than appease passive-aggressive people and scold unconscientious neighbors.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34270
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 01 Aug 2012 2:09 pm

Which leads one to the next question. If they are soooo busy, what are they busy with? Low crime? Never seen on the highways. Where are they?

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5239
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Midgar

Postby the lynx » Wed, 01 Aug 2012 2:11 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Which leads one to the next question. If they are soooo busy, what are they busy with? Low crime? Never seen on the highways. Where are they?


Who knows? Undercover surveillance?

User avatar
v4jr4
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 887
Joined: Mon, 09 Jul 2012
Location: Chocolate Factory

Postby v4jr4 » Wed, 01 Aug 2012 2:22 pm

the lynx wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:Which leads one to the next question. If they are soooo busy, what are they busy with? Low crime? Never seen on the highways. Where are they?


Who knows? Undercover surveillance?


I only see a group of them in MRT, but it's super rare for me to see them after office hour.

But for undercover surveillance? I will surely ask "Got meh?"

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Postby nakatago » Wed, 01 Aug 2012 2:26 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Which leads one to the next question. If they are soooo busy, what are they busy with? Low crime? Never seen on the highways. Where are they?



I said they got better things to do; I didn't say they're busy actually doing them :P

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5239
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Midgar

Postby the lynx » Wed, 01 Aug 2012 2:46 pm

v4jr4 wrote:
the lynx wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:Which leads one to the next question. If they are soooo busy, what are they busy with? Low crime? Never seen on the highways. Where are they?


Who knows? Undercover surveillance?


I only see a group of them in MRT, but it's super rare for me to see them after office hour.

But for undercover surveillance? I will surely ask "Got meh?"


Don't know... Just a guess...

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Thu, 28 Mar 2013 2:25 am

'Schrodinger and Heisenberg were driving in a car. Eventually, a cop pulled them over and asked Heisenberg, "Sir, do you know how fast you were going?" Heisenberg replied, "No, but I can tell you exactly where I was."

Thinking this was a weird response, the cop decided to check the vehicle. He come back up to Schrodinger and asks, "Sir, did you know you had a dead cat in your trunk?" Schrodinger replied, "I do now.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests