Singapore Expats Forum

20's Looking for Friends

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Thu, 03 May 2012 6:50 am

budse wrote:
GorgeouslyLuxe wrote:Hey everyone, thanks for the responses. Is there a day and time suitable for all if not most to meet up? I spent the day at Universal Studios today, it was quite fun. Went on the roller coaster rides nearly got me passed out!

PS: I've created a facebook group account for this thread. Please join so we can identify each other at least :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/386475831396946/

See you x

it seems require your approval to join the group.

budse's right. You still need to approve the join request.
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

GorgeouslyLuxe

Postby GorgeouslyLuxe » Thu, 03 May 2012 3:42 pm

Hey everyone! Yes, the group does need my approval so we've got 14 people right now. Welcome, and hope we'll have more people. Please do put up your profile pictures so we can identify each other :)

seraphhh

Postby seraphhh » Fri, 04 May 2012 2:05 pm

Hey I joined your facebook page !
I prefer not to give my email address on the forum since I received ads.
Please let me know where and when you wanna meet.

See you soon
Seraph

GorgeouslyLuxe

Postby GorgeouslyLuxe » Mon, 07 May 2012 4:31 pm

Hey Seraph, thanks for joining and that's okay, I didn't give out my email address as well. Do keep up with our facebook page for our meet ups :)

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Akimbo » Mon, 07 May 2012 7:29 pm

Yo gorgeous...(damn, so that's why you chose the name...:lol: ) open up the wall at FB so we can all post there to greet each other.

And organize a meeting soon!

GorgeouslyLuxe

Postby GorgeouslyLuxe » Wed, 09 May 2012 11:46 pm

Hey guys, the wall is up and hope you're having a good week so far. I will be busy this weekend so I may be able to meet next week. Meanwhile, do meet up amongst yourselves if you wish to :)

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Event this Friday...

Postby Akimbo » Thu, 10 May 2012 9:12 am

Okay guys...actually this event is from another forum which I also became a member of...I'm not really sure on coming, as some say that it's just a dull networking session, while some say that it's a rocking event...so far, I see 509 people had RSVPed...

Contact me if you guys also want to come. My e-mail's right on top. The entrance fee is $25 if you're not a member though...

[code]Dear InterNations Members,

Let’s explore Singapore together!
This time we will discover a fun resto-bar
in the breeziest part of the East Coast beach.

On Friday, May 11th, starting 7:00 pm, let’s enjoy a relaxed night at Myra’s Beach Club!

A favourite with wind surfers, Myra’s Beach Club opens out onto a stunning stretch of sand and surf. The restaurant serves Mexican and North Indian cuisines. It is located inside the PA Water Venture on East Coast.

For directions please see http://gothere.sg/maps. The closest MRT station is Tanah Merah. If you are coming by car/taxi, take exit 7A on ECP. Look for the signs “PA Water Venture”

AngelJoy
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Event this Friday...

Postby AngelJoy » Thu, 10 May 2012 10:33 am

[quote="Akimbo"]Okay guys...actually this event is from another forum which I also became a member of...I'm not really sure on coming, as some say that it's just a dull networking session, while some say that it's a rocking event...so far, I see 509 people had RSVPed...

Contact me if you guys also want to come. My e-mail's right on top. The entrance fee is $25 if you're not a member though...

[code]Dear InterNations Members,

Let’s explore Singapore together!
This time we will discover a fun resto-bar
in the breeziest part of the East Coast beach.

On Friday, May 11th, starting 7:00 pm, let’s enjoy a relaxed night at Myra’s Beach Club!

A favourite with wind surfers, Myra’s Beach Club opens out onto a stunning stretch of sand and surf. The restaurant serves Mexican and North Indian cuisines. It is located inside the PA Water Venture on East Coast.

For directions please see http://gothere.sg/maps. The closest MRT station is Tanah Merah. If you are coming by car/taxi, take exit 7A on ECP. Look for the signs “PA Water Venture”

MitulP
Regular
Regular

Postby MitulP » Thu, 10 May 2012 11:24 am

Forgot to put my email address before - mitul001@hotmail.com

Count me in!

Mitul.
27/M from London. Here to meet people.

mortal2015

Postby mortal2015 » Sat, 12 May 2012 11:38 am

I am in.

GorgeouslyLuxe

Postby GorgeouslyLuxe » Sat, 26 May 2012 12:11 am

Hi everyone! This needs to come back on top. So, for those of you who don't know about it this group is for the people in their 20s who are looking for friends. I've been seeing new posts coming up so here's a place for us to get to know each other and organize gatherings. It's so much easier so here it is and do join us!

PS: I've created a facebook group account for this thread. Please join so we can identify each other at least :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/386475831396946/

See you x

Thank you all for joining, we've got 24 members currently.

GorgeouslyLuxe

Postby GorgeouslyLuxe » Tue, 04 Dec 2012 10:54 pm

Hello. We have grown since February to 165 people and hope to keep growing. x

jrisonline

Postby jrisonline » Sun, 23 Dec 2012 10:54 pm

Just joined... Also sent a request in the FB group. Merry Christmas to all!

Shoban17

Postby Shoban17 » Mon, 24 Dec 2012 8:45 pm

Hi Guys,

Just moved over a couple of weeks ago from London! 22 year old looking to meet new people and explore Singapore! I've requested to join the fb group! Hope you all have a great xmas x
22 From London!

wikichichi

Postby wikichichi » Tue, 25 Dec 2012 7:54 pm

I will love to join! Send me a message "(10-1) 1 too six too 9 six 0"