Singapore Expats

successful PR application

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Hithnar
Regular
Regular

Post by Hithnar » Tue, 08 May 2012 2:14 pm

I've been in SG for 4 years, managed to climb to a 60k per year salary, degree holder... But I am from Europe... So disheartened, rejected 4 times already... I am envious that anyone can still get the PR :(

dazzlego

Post by dazzlego » Tue, 08 May 2012 6:42 pm

Hithnar wrote:I've been in SG for 4 years, managed to climb to a 60k per year salary, degree holder... But I am from Europe... So disheartened, rejected 4 times already... I am envious that anyone can still get the PR :(
When is the last time u apply for PR?
Do u get yr degree from europe university?

Hithnar
Regular
Regular

Post by Hithnar » Wed, 09 May 2012 11:47 am

dazzlego wrote:
Hithnar wrote:I've been in SG for 4 years, managed to climb to a 60k per year salary, degree holder... But I am from Europe... So disheartened, rejected 4 times already... I am envious that anyone can still get the PR :(
When is the last time u apply for PR?
Do u get yr degree from europe university?
Yup... actually I have 2 master degrees from Europe.. I applied 3 times before with my husband (who has a bigger salary than me and paid more taxes) every 1 year. This year we applied separately, and still both got rejected.

I still cling to hope, that if I would upgrade to P1 EP I'd stand a chance... Anyone ever heard of a P1 holder getting rejected?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 09 May 2012 12:07 pm

Yep.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers