Page 1 of 1

PEP Application Payment (if applying from USA)

Posted: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 3:36 pm
by cw1483
Hi Everyone

I currently do not reside in Singapore (U.S. at the moment), but want to apply for the PEP (P1 Pass holders). How do you submit the payment for the application if you do not have anyone to submit the payment in Singapore on your behalf. I've never worked in Singapore before so no SingPass. Did any encounter this issue and how do you overcome this?


Posted: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 5:59 pm
by Mad Scientist
You need local sponsor to do it at the Post Office. Read up by doing a search or wait for the good people here to render some help on this