Singapore Expats

Travel buddies

Discuss travel and holidays tips and advice here.
gerard24

Travel buddies

Post by gerard24 » Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:07 pm

Hi people

I'm male, 24, straight.

I am looking to travel to nearby places like HCMC, Phuket, Bali, Jakarta, Manila. If there are any season travelers out there or those who go to these places often or intend to for the first time for relaxation, parties and shopping, I would like to tag along with you folks. Its been a long time since I travel and I would like to do so with good company.

Email me at [email protected]
Gerard24

Cheers!

ah_vin

Post by ah_vin » Mon, 07 May 2012 1:37 am

how about some short getaway trip to batam or bintang??? 27 m straight ofcourse..haha.. chinese by the way...lots of cheap deals out there

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Mon, 07 May 2012 2:44 am

hahahaha, bunch of shirt-lifters I reckon.

The choice of destinations is awful
Saigon is ok
Phuket is generally ok
Bali is arguably a hell-hole
Jakarta is a complete hell-hole
Manila is almost as bad as Jakarta

Strange choice, when there are so many nice places to go.

gerard24

Post by gerard24 » Mon, 07 May 2012 7:17 am

i have family staying in Jakarta and colleagues staying in manila. That means to say you are kinda offendin the locals from these places by saying they come from hell holes. All due respect governor, if i think what shirt lifters means i say you are jumping to conclusions. Where other people choose to go and What to do is solely their business. Please keep t hesecomments off the forum. Cheers:)
Gerard24

Cheers!

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Mon, 07 May 2012 8:19 am

gerard24 wrote:i have family staying in Jakarta and colleagues staying in manila. That means to say you are kinda offendin the locals from these places by saying they come from hell holes. All due respect governor, if i think what shirt lifters means i say you are jumping to conclusions. Where other people choose to go and What to do is solely their business. Please keep t hesecomments off the forum. Cheers:)
Just giving my opinion, after all it is a public forum. If people choose to take offence that is their decision.