Singapore Expats Forum

wanna learn chinese..pls help!!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

wanna learn chinese..pls help!!

Postby Guest » Mon, 06 Dec 2004 1:22 pm

hello,

i wud like learn chinese language.i tried to take online lessons but didn't work well for me as i cudn't get the correct pronunciations..i'm also not wanting to spend too much money on a language course..plssssss help.

thx
joops3@yahoo.com

Vincent

Re: wanna learn chinese..pls help!!

Postby Vincent » Mon, 20 Dec 2004 6:14 am

Anonymous wrote:hello,

i wud like learn chinese language.i tried to take online lessons but didn't work well for me as i cudn't get the correct pronunciations..i'm also not wanting to spend too much money on a language course..plssssss help.

thx
joops3@yahoo.com

Whats your name? How you want other to help you, pls spell out.
Regards.

Postby Guest » Mon, 20 Dec 2004 6:24 pm

hello there,

wht does my name n spelling got to do with learning chinese?????
if u know the institutes/places for learning chinese then reply back or don't poke... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

sydneymak

Postby sydneymak » Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:19 pm

What is the purpose you learn mandarin? for business or daily conversation? take up private tuition then......

Postby Guest » Fri, 24 Dec 2004 4:30 pm

hi sydneymak,

thx for ur response. i'm new in singapore. want to learn chinese for daily conversation/job..cud u pls guide me whom to contact for tuitions?

thx again

papillon

learning chinese

Postby papillon » Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:20 pm

a good place to start is the Singapore Chinese chamber institute of business. they have all levels of chinese, from daily conversation to business chinese and the prices are democratic.

cheers

Re: wanna learn chinese..pls help!!

Postby Guest » Fri, 31 Dec 2004 8:29 pm

Anonymous wrote:hello,

thx
joops3@yahoo.com

I believe the university run both part time and full time courses, I am also thinking of going. My 4 year old is fluent, and I am having difficulty keeping up!

I prefer she masters Mandarin, before English

shelly...

chinese

Postby shelly... » Sat, 01 Jan 2005 3:53 pm

there is a course that conduct by the NUS - they have a branch in Park mall on the 10th floor - u can go and ask there or in NUS itself.

heatd their course are good - part time or full time in the mornings.
good luck

Postby Guest » Sat, 01 Jan 2005 10:52 pm

thx guys... :D :) will chk it out

Joey 5

Chinese

Postby Joey 5 » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 8:42 pm

got one tutor to recommend if you guys want flexible hours at learning Chinese.... email the tutor at equation66@yahoo.com.sg or 96759486

Postby Guest » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:52 pm

go to geylang, meet some PRC girl, after 2-3 months staying together u will start talk in mandarin, easy way