Singapore Expats

Seeking advice for SG company de-listing & wind up

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
Supergills79

Seeking advice for SG company de-listing & wind up

Post by Supergills79 » Tue, 24 Apr 2012 3:45 pm

Hi, I am looking for a firm that can assist in the de-listing, wind up and capital extraction of a Singapore Company. Can anyone refer me to an organisation that can provide services in this area please?

Thanks in advance.

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 24 Apr 2012 5:50 pm

Probably any CPA. Mine could do it.

Supergills79

Post by Supergills79 » Tue, 24 Apr 2012 6:21 pm

Is it possible for you to put me in contact? I'm not currently based in SG so i'm finding it hard to locate a suitable party.

ducatista

Post by ducatista » Wed, 09 May 2012 1:07 pm

Hey Supergills79 there are many firms that provide those services, maybe you might want to consider a company called ., i do most of my accounting related matters with them and they are super efficient.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 09 May 2012 1:46 pm

It interesting that you registered just to mention there are a lot of firms but you only recommended one by name. An affiliation there maybe?

tic...toc...tic...toc....

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

ducatista

Post by ducatista » Wed, 09 May 2012 2:13 pm

was trying to be a good sport about it.. Im currently new here and was just lending a hand... i did my taxes and accounting with them and they were good in my opinion, was handing out my experience to the person whom asked.. i would not want hand over a list of companies and the poor chap got ripped and i'll be bombarded back... get it?

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 09 May 2012 2:26 pm

Fair dinkum, but normally when one registers on this forum only to post the name of a company and not any other posts at all, it's usually because of a vested interest. It's because we have recommended Rikven before that the posts wasn't deleted, unceremoniously, as we normally do. We like recommendations. We don't like solicitation/advertising. There is a big difference.

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

ducatista

Post by ducatista » Wed, 09 May 2012 3:20 pm

Sundaymorningstaple, maybe we got off on the wrong foot and there seem to have been a misunderstanding. Like i said im new and was just trying to help the chap using my own experience... There has never been any intention to solicite in any way.. nevertheless if u could put in a signature linked to another agency i dont see why i cant recommend one that has been proven a delight to work with

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 09 May 2012 3:29 pm

No, we didn't get off on the wrong foot. We allow a passive link in our signature but that's all. We cannot advertise our company in the text of our messages. As I said before, had I thought it deliberate advertising you wouldn't have been able to respond at all as normally we just delete and lock the new account. I was being kind and gave you the right of reply. On of the other mods might not have done the same. We get all kinds of subterfuge by advertisers on here and it keeps 4 of us busy all the time (and that's with help from our regulars who PM us when they find 'em in case we missed them. We run a pretty tight ship.

But you do apparently have a nice ride, going by your nick...... :wink:

ducatista

Post by ducatista » Wed, 09 May 2012 3:46 pm

Appreciate the kindness... i get it now... and yes im in love with my 848... thank you

aster
Manager
Manager

Post by aster » Thu, 10 May 2012 10:33 am

ducatista wrote:Hey Supergills79 there are many firms that provide those services, maybe you might want to consider a company called ., i do most of my accounting related matters with them and they are super efficient.
.? You have got to be kidding... not a chance I would recommend them when it comes to accounting.

dnlei

Post by dnlei » Sat, 16 Jun 2012 1:49 am

Strong Eagle wrote:Probably any CPA. Mine could do it.
hi SE mod, i chanced across yr post/replies from a sticky thread on similar topic on closure of company, very helpful on there. Here where u say "mine could do it", did u mean that u offer such services? if so, kindly pm me ur contacts so that we can get into discussion so that i can engage ur service.

thanks in advance.

p.s. i just joined forum today and can't post pm yet.