Singapore Expats Forum

33/M Currently stay in Jurong West

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
Keepintouchmy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Location: Jurong, Singapore

33/M Currently stay in Jurong West

Postby Keepintouchmy » Tue, 24 Apr 2012 2:34 pm

Hi all,

Just moved here for about 3 months, wondering is there any one out there from Jurong Area too, maybe we can hang-out for a dinner or drink during weekend. See ya ...

smei
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun, 29 Apr 2012
Location: Singapore

Re: 33/M Currently stay in Jurong West

Postby smei » Sun, 29 Apr 2012 10:48 pm

Keepintouchmy wrote:Hi all,

Just moved here for about 3 months, wondering is there any one out there from Jurong Area too, maybe we can hang-out for a dinner or drink during weekend. See ya ...


I do hang ard west area as i m relocated to this area...so...tell me bout yourself?

Keepintouchmy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Location: Jurong, Singapore

Re: 33/M Currently stay in Jurong West

Postby Keepintouchmy » Thu, 03 May 2012 1:32 pm

smei wrote:
Keepintouchmy wrote:Hi all,

Just moved here for about 3 months, wondering is there any one out there from Jurong Area too, maybe we can hang-out for a dinner or drink during weekend. See ya ...


I do hang ard west area as i m relocated to this area...so...tell me bout yourself?


Hi Mei,

Pleased to see your reply, but im still unable to pm you here. If you dun mind, please email me @ keepintouchmy@gmail.com

Nailah
Regular
Regular
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu, 29 May 2008
Location: Raffles Place

Postby Nailah » Wed, 16 May 2012 7:16 pm

I live in Jurong West :)

But I'm curious... why did you choose to live in (publicly deemed inconvenient) Jurong?

Keepintouchmy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Location: Jurong, Singapore

Postby Keepintouchmy » Thu, 17 May 2012 3:22 pm

Nailah wrote:I live in Jurong West :)

But I'm curious... why did you choose to live in (publicly deemed inconvenient) Jurong?


I'm stay Jurong West too, I don't feel that Jurong Area is inconvenient. Maybe I stay nearby Jurong Point, thus my Brother & Sister also stay nearby too.

Nailah
Regular
Regular
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu, 29 May 2008
Location: Raffles Place

Postby Nailah » Fri, 18 May 2012 2:49 am

Hehe... I don't find Jurong inconvenient either... We have good infrastructure compared to many SG estates. Maybe that's why Jurong remains a stronghold of the ruling PAP. I chose to buy my apartment here also because it is way bigger than what's offered for similar prices elsewhere in SG. And I live a mere 3 mins walk from Pioneer MRT station... :)

Keepintouchmy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Location: Jurong, Singapore

Postby Keepintouchmy » Fri, 18 May 2012 11:58 am

Nailah wrote:Hehe... I don't find Jurong inconvenient either... We have good infrastructure compared to many SG estates. Maybe that's why Jurong remains a stronghold of the ruling PAP. I chose to buy my apartment here also because it is way bigger than what's offered for similar prices elsewhere in SG. And I live a mere 3 mins walk from Pioneer MRT station... :)


Last years me also stay nearby Pioneer MRT (BlK 657A). Just move to new home on 12/2012. Morning on board at Pioneer MRT always got seat, but now since im nearby J.Point, on board here always full. :???:

Nailah
Regular
Regular
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu, 29 May 2008
Location: Raffles Place

Postby Nailah » Fri, 18 May 2012 2:13 pm

Keepintouchmy wrote:
Nailah wrote:Hehe... I don't find Jurong inconvenient either... We have good infrastructure compared to many SG estates. Maybe that's why Jurong remains a stronghold of the ruling PAP. I chose to buy my apartment here also because it is way bigger than what's offered for similar prices elsewhere in SG. And I live a mere 3 mins walk from Pioneer MRT station... :)


Last years me also stay nearby Pioneer MRT (BlK 657A). Just move to new home on 12/2012. Morning on board at Pioneer MRT always got seat, but now since im nearby J.Point, on board here always full. :???:


Hehe... maybe wake up earlier and back-track 1 station? Some people with a lot of time to waste even back-track all the way from Clementi.. :???:

Keepintouchmy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Location: Jurong, Singapore

Postby Keepintouchmy » Wed, 23 May 2012 2:37 pm

Nailah wrote:
Keepintouchmy wrote:
Nailah wrote:Hehe... I don't find Jurong inconvenient either... We have good infrastructure compared to many SG estates. Maybe that's why Jurong remains a stronghold of the ruling PAP. I chose to buy my apartment here also because it is way bigger than what's offered for similar prices elsewhere in SG. And I live a mere 3 mins walk from Pioneer MRT station... :)


Last years me also stay nearby Pioneer MRT (BlK 657A). Just move to new home on 12/2012. Morning on board at Pioneer MRT always got seat, but now since im nearby J.Point, on board here always full. :???:


Hehe... maybe wake up earlier and back-track 1 station? Some people with a lot of time to waste even back-track all the way from Clementi.. :???:


is it?? but i'm not that hard-working person, I just wait for next train or some time just take Taxis if saw too crowded. Hehe

User avatar
yong2005
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 22 May 2012

Re: 33/M Currently stay in Jurong West

Postby yong2005 » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 4:13 pm

smei wrote:
Keepintouchmy wrote:Hi all,

Just moved here for about 3 months, wondering is there any one out there from Jurong Area too, maybe we can hang-out for a dinner or drink during weekend. See ya ...


I do hang ard west area as i m relocated to this area...so...tell me bout yourself?


Hi i am new to this forum also. i am staying in north area but may meet else where in town for coffee, movie or even sport. drop me a line if you have any idea for outing, thanks ya

User avatar
yan3080
Regular
Regular
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Location: singapore

Postby yan3080 » Fri, 15 Jun 2012 8:02 am

me from jurong too...hihi


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “30's Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests