Singapore Expats

Montessori Elementary home schooling

Discuss the many options of preschools and which suits your children.
erp06

Montessori Elementary home schooling

Post by erp06 » Sat, 21 Apr 2012 11:48 am

Hi Everyone,

We have just found out we will be moving to Singapore and I have found great comfort in all your posts about homeschooling, thank you for sharing. I'm coming from Aust & have been Montessori homeschooling my kids for the last 2 years. They are 11yrs, 9yrs & 7yrs. I am also completing my Montessori Elementary teacher training.
I am very relieved that I will be able to continue to homeschool in Singapore and the experiences, knowledge and resources you all post of the forum has been invaluable at what is a very daunting task of packing up our lives and moving to another country.
i hope at some point I will also be able to make a contribution to the forum and perhaps find homeschool support groups that met up so that we can make some friends when we arrive.
Cheers
Zsuzsa

Poline

Re: Montessori Elementary home schooling

Post by Poline » Mon, 02 Nov 2015 4:47 pm

Hi there!
I'm very glad that you found lots of tips and Montessori practices here, but..don't you think it would be difficult to homeschool 3 children of different ages? I mean that the difference is essential.
I would really recommend searching for a local Montessori school.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 02 Nov 2015 5:17 pm

Poline, do you think you can come any closer to advertising without blatantly doing so? One more......tic...toc...
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

dianachua

Post by dianachua » Sun, 20 Mar 2016 11:14 pm

Hi Poline! I hope you guys are doing well in your homeschooling :) I tried sending you a private message but couldn't because it was deactivated. I wanted to connect with you, since we would start homeschooling our 3 year old this coming June and I am looking for support and guidance as well.