Singapore Expats

Dr Nara in Haadyai

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
iuhis87

double eyelids

Post by iuhis87 » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 9:27 pm

i will be going on 23rd to do eyelids with Dr Nara.

anyone can tell me more? as Dr Nara reply email very slow.

I want to know how many days do i need to stay there?

Loke

Re: Dr Nara in Haadyai

Post by Loke » Thu, 15 Nov 2012 8:30 am

marcuschung wrote:Hi,
I am from KL and will be visiting Dr Nara for Alar plasty, nose tip refining (currently is rounded) and chin redo!

Anyone want to go with me? Any guys? Gals also can la...
Hi Marcus,

R you looking for somebody to go?

I'm from Perak and decided to go on next year May.

Kindly email me [email protected]

mandeline Yap

Post by mandeline Yap » Mon, 19 Nov 2012 2:16 pm

Hi All,

I'm going there too on 28 March 2013. Still wondering to go via plane or train. But I just called KTM Malaysia. They don't have direct train to Hatyai. You must take train from SG - KL and you can get your ticket at KL station to Hatyai...is much more cheaper than plane.

Tigerair - $183++

Train frpm SG to KL - not sure I didn't check

KL - Haytai - Depart 9.20pm everyday. Deck sleeper top RM54 and below RM60.

Hatyai -KL - Depart 4pm everyday. Price same.

Maybe you guys can consider to take train much more cheaper and can save money for others ops... :wink:
Myap

hotlipstick

Post by hotlipstick » Wed, 21 Nov 2012 1:09 am

mandeline Yap wrote:Hi All,

I'm going there too on 28 March 2013. Still wondering to go via plane or train. But I just called KTM Malaysia. They don't have direct train to Hatyai. You must take train from SG - KL and you can get your ticket at KL station to Hatyai...is much more cheaper than plane.

Tigerair - $183++

Maybe you guys can consider to take train much more cheaper and can save money for others ops... :wink:
Hi, do you have email or fb? Maybe we can go together.

Loke

Post by Loke » Mon, 26 Nov 2012 3:41 pm

mandeline Yap wrote:Hi All,

Tigerair - $183++

How many days you go ?

what kind of surgery you do and which surgeon?

Can you email me as well, [email protected].

cuppy

Post by cuppy » Wed, 05 Dec 2012 4:06 pm

StarryJJ wrote:I will like to go for alarplasty & rihnoplasty. Anyone from sg wna go n do tgt in sept.. Either hatyai or bkk
Starry I am going end dec. Wanna go together?

Jean0123

Post by Jean0123 » Mon, 05 Aug 2013 10:38 am

HI!!! I'm planning to go to Doctor Nara too but he didn't reply my email, any advice? (: ><

rossnyc

DR NARA --

Post by rossnyc » Wed, 21 Aug 2013 3:38 am

Hello Readers

Best way to get your answers is to go to the clinic PERSONALLY for

an appointment

Appointments are always in the afternoons noon till 3 pm

Surgeries start from 4pm till late

This way u can get instant answers & book a date !!

Only thing is that you must be willing to sacrifice some time and money

for the appointment. Surely everyone CAN afford!!

Everyone is worried about PRICE!! Don't kid yourself !!

If not for the LOW prices we will ALL be going to SEOUL!!!!

Dr NARA's price are as stated on the website!!

They are honest.....TRUST ME!!

p.s NEVER EVER & I MEAN EVER EVER stay at INDRA HOTEL!!!

Next to Dr NARA's.... ITS A FREAKING DUMP!!!!!! DIRTY & WATER

FLOWS LIKE A URINATING OLD MAN!!!!

Cheers
THE GREAT ROSS

xiaojie

Post by xiaojie » Fri, 30 Aug 2013 11:36 am

Good info :) but more would be better! can the people who recently got surgeries with dr nara add their stories maybe 1, 2, 3 months and more after surgery?
~Let's share a smile~

oomeowoo

Post by oomeowoo » Fri, 30 Aug 2013 6:18 pm

xiaojie wrote:Good info :) but more would be better! can the people who recently got surgeries with dr nara add their stories maybe 1, 2, 3 months and more after surgery?

It's been two weeks since my rhinoplasty op with Dr nara.

Went there at 9 as what my appt states but they only open at 10am. Waited for an hour went in and continue waiting as dr nara is not there yet at around 11 plus went to clean up my face and change. 12plus dr nara came in and had my consultation. Basically during the consultation he will tells you he knows what is best for you you can't tell him what you want to do he will do what he wants for you. The op lasted for about an hour. During the op dr nara and the nurses keep talking and i'm awake thru out the op. You do feel a bit of pain when he slit open your nose. And i did see my nose upturn as i said i was awake. Other than that inserting the implant you dont feel anything. And i have to say his nurses are very rude except for one who is very patient when you ask her questions.

As i was having very bad flu therefore before the op i alr had difficulty in breathing thru my nose i can only breathe thru my mouth. They had my mouth cover up and i told one of the nurse that i cannot breathe she say okok and leave the op room leave me waiting there. And when during the op dr nara say to forget about my nose and breathe thru my mouth i had a very hard breathe in and break open a hole where they cover it up and feel so much better. After an hour the op is done the nurse will ask you to sit up and will ask if you are feeling faint i feel ok not feeling faint and proceed to sit outside and wait for my friend. First few days i really do look like avatar bruises forming under my eye area. After a week the bruises are mostly gone.

And i leave hatyai for bkk before i can remove my stitches. Went to ask ard quite a few of the clinic in bkk they dont remove stitches. & I remove the stitches by myself. Just a few cut at the knost and pull it out and its done its no pain at all.

& i have to say im loving my nose now. It's really very natural. He's a nice doc other than his rude nurses everything else is fine! Going to have double eyelid done with him next year feb too! can't wait. hopefully this time round the nurses is not gg to be rude!!! And how is appointment can only be arrange after dec. You will definately be pleased in the hands of dr nara! And his clinic is always fill with alot of people!

Hope this helps!

:)

xiaojie

Post by xiaojie » Fri, 30 Aug 2013 6:39 pm

oomeowoo wrote: Hope this helps!

:)
thanks :) that's good to know, for the cheap prices I'm not too surprised that his nurses are rude etc but the not listening to the patient, that's just really bad :( i wasn't considering rhino with him (as I understand he only does implants and not anything else) but something else, now i'm not sure about that either... i'm having these horrible thoughts 'what if he's one of those crazy surgeons that do work on you you didn't even ask for just because he wants to do it' (sounds ridiculous but i actually heard of something like that... i don't think it was here and i don't know who did it but it's caused me some scary thoughts :(

has anyone else had anything else done by him?

i'm really worried, i've never had ps before and i don't want any of it to go wrong :(
~Let's share a smile~

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”