Singapore Expats Forum

Australian mum from Sydney - would love a coffee

SAHMs / WAHMs tell us how you are coping.
AllieSing

Australian mum from Sydney - would love a coffee

Postby AllieSing » Mon, 16 Apr 2012 4:32 pm

Hi everyone,
I have just arrived in Singapore, we are staying the Tangin end of Orchard Road. My son is 10 months and we are here for a minimum of three months.
I would love to meet up with any other mums, I am sure there are plenty of us out there feeling a little alone and lost dying for a coffee and a gossip!
Talk soon,
Allie

cazart

Postby cazart » Tue, 26 Jun 2012 7:18 pm

Hi Allkie,

I guess you have been here for a while now. I am also from Sydney and just arrived in Singapore. Let me know if you would like to catch up as I really would love to hear a voice from home.

Caroline

AllieSing

Postby AllieSing » Tue, 10 Jul 2012 5:45 pm

cazart wrote:Hi Allkie,

I guess you have been here for a while now. I am also from Sydney and just arrived in Singapore. Let me know if you would like to catch up as I really would love to hear a voice from home.

Caroline

Hi Caroline,
I am back in Sydney for now, although we might be returning to Singapore. I did meet some wonderful people while I was there. Try the new mums group online "meet up" join them and then go to some of the play dates. You will soon find friends. I know how lonely it is at first so please message me if you have any questions I am happy to help.

Alliie