Singapore Expats Forum

''the hangover singapore edition''

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
nickdutch

''the hangover singapore edition''

Postby nickdutch » Mon, 16 Apr 2012 3:03 pm

Hey guys, any fun people around that like to go clubbing and party in the weekends??

we have a small group of guys now around the age of 25 that go clubbing everyweekend and drink abnormal amounts of alcohol.. and would be fun if we found some more boys or girls to join us. We are ''recruiting'' because we want to make singapore nightlife as bad ass possible.. prepair your selvs because we are animals ;) if u are used to lose your wallets, phones, keys, creditcards and souls in the weekend and u want to make sure that u need a new liver at the end of your stay in singapore u will fitt perfectly in our group..

And no, we are not alcoholics , we have decent jobs and normal weekdays.. we just want to make our singapore time as unforgettable as possible and the weekend is the best time to do that:)

we have different nationalities and we are here now for 1.2.3. months.. PS: bottles and models

email: panerai040@hotmail.com
Last edited by nickdutch on Fri, 18 May 2012 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

amberblush

Postby amberblush » Wed, 16 May 2012 11:05 am

Haha epic post. Can't believe you didn't get any replies!

Where do you guys normally party? I like the sound of legendary weekends (that you can hardly remember the next day).

Classified_

Postby Classified_ » Thu, 17 May 2012 2:55 pm

haha sounds interresting ;) ill send you an email
Its better to be hated for what u are, then loved for what your not

newbie1989

Hi there

Postby newbie1989 » Thu, 17 May 2012 4:23 pm

sounds like fun, though i'm not the party kind of girl but would really love to hear ur the-night-after stories :)

nickdutch

Re: Hi there

Postby nickdutch » Thu, 17 May 2012 5:04 pm

newbie1989 wrote:sounds like fun, though i'm not the party kind of girl but would really love to hear ur the-night-after stories :)

haha np, u can mail me if you want bec u cant send personal messages ;) panerai040@hotmail.com

nickdutch

Postby nickdutch » Thu, 17 May 2012 5:06 pm

amberblush wrote:Haha epic post. Can't believe you didn't get any replies!

Where do you guys normally party? I like the sound of legendary weekends (that you can hardly remember the next day).

haha, actually a lot of people send me an email so it is not that bad as it look, anyway most of the time we hang out in Avalon Altitude, Kudeta ore Zouk, but where gonna check some new places out, been to attica few times, but want to see more.. u have any suggestions... mail me then ;0

amberblush

Postby amberblush » Fri, 18 May 2012 10:39 am

Checked out Avalon last week. A little too fancy schmancy for my tastes. But maybe a few more drinks and it would have been epic. I do like the dancefloor, must say.

Lot's of other clubs. I've been going to the same ones over n over, would love to start checking out new ones.

Helipad at Central, Clarke Quay. Cafe Del Mar, Sentosa. Zirca, Clarke Quay. Double O, Queen St. Those are some to check out, off the top of my head