Singapore Expats Forum

28/m new to Singapore from US

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
HendrixMJ

Postby HendrixMJ » Mon, 07 May 2012 9:57 am

Hey y'all - I'm a 29.m from TX and have lived here about a year and a half. Let me know if you want to grab a drink or have someone show you the spots.

-Matt

RajunCajun816

Postby RajunCajun816 » Wed, 09 May 2012 3:22 pm

Hey hey, 28/m from Louisiana here. I'm down for drinks/hanging out/club/whatever. I've come straight from Sydney where I did my Masters so I haven't been back to the US for ~2 years. Looking for friends and work in Singapore, will settle for at-least one of the two haha.

PM me or email me at amc816@gmail.com and lets see what's good!

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 09 May 2012 3:59 pm

RajunCajun816 wrote:Hey hey, 28/m from Louisiana here. I'm down for drinks/hanging out/club/whatever. I've come straight from Sydney where I did my Masters so I haven't been back to the US for ~2 years. Looking for friends and work in Singapore, will settle for at-least one of the two haha.

PM me or email me at amc816@gmail.com and lets see what's good!

Where in coonass country are you from? I lived for 7 years in Morgan Sewer, before coming here way, way back in '82.

RajunCajun816

Postby RajunCajun816 » Wed, 09 May 2012 6:08 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Where in coonass country are you from? I lived for 7 years in Morgan Sewer, before coming here way, way back in '82.

I'm from Lafayette, but lived in Baton Rouge and New Orleans both for awhile. They have many a coonass there, in fact my dad was a converted coonass from Alabama haha